The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

■■■■■■■ LOL. Classic of the genre.

1 Like

What, you’re laughing at a genuine sob-story?

6 Likes

Agreed.

He’s from memory lasted 2/3 each time, mostly just a few. Copped some backlash, as I have, from no voting regulary. But he’s one of the few I’ve got some new music to my list from as he’s playing mostly new stuff which is why it’s annoying he left, as I’m left with “songs you may not have heard for a few years from the boring triple m” sets that has crept in badly recently.

1 Like

Are you guys actually serious? I mean, are you actually serious. I’m actually confused. FK me.

2 Likes

Zimmer is genuinely salty at being picked on for boomer music.

1 Like

I think someone else as well, but it’s all good. Right music, wrong time as far as I’m concerned. Besides, there always has to be someone holding up a ladder for everyone else to be climbing it.

2 Likes

guess we can go to the house of rising sun.

I love my time with you.

1 Like

Nah, mate. We are all fcked in the head. You are the only normal one in here. :grin:

2 Likes

Here’s the thing - if people keep voting positively to ‘hit’s’, then they’ll keep coming. And if people keep voting negatively to new and different music, even if it isn’t quite their personal taste - then that goes away. I’ve only had 3-spin turns also, and I haven’t played any mainstream stuff. No one is being victimised here.

3 Likes

Diggers rightfully is mocked for his sets. Genuine disgrace.

5 Likes

I like hearing new stuff even if I don’t like it. The MMM stuff is only OK in small doses.

5 Likes

I’ve enjoyed most of your sets with all honesty and surprised at your good taste, even if you haven’t shown up to about 25 turns.

3 Likes

I know. And I admire your commitment in particular. Unfortunately I don’t have an open mind like you lol; I’m pretty stuck in my music listening habits now.

And you had every right to be salty after getting voted out on your first song of your set a couple of times. This only makes your commitment even more impressive - must be the discipline the military instils in you!

BSD was a regular poster in the beginning but disappeared shortly after hearing my set.That was enough for me to pull the plug on any future sets lol.

I’m sure I’ve been victimised…like all five times I’ve got to spin…you bastads have voted down my superior song choices.

That’s victimisation at it’s worst

2 Likes

Mocked? Hard done-by you mean.

When I said ‘no one’, I really meant ‘normal people’ - not you.

5 Likes

But have you tried eating pizza in a bath?

Dammit…more victimisation

1 Like