The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

Your set list will stay with me forever in just how bad a music taste can be in a human being. I know some people say “no taste is bad” but I can tell you, yours was beyond sh*t.

1 Like

I am pretty sensitive, apparently.

First it was wings…now it’s pizza…you must love eating in the bath.

A question though…is there water in the bath when you’re eating?

1 Like

Nah, man, “We” only vote on songs, remember? :wink:

1 Like

That was my first song and I changed direction completely after that because I didn’t want to be classic hits guy.

2 Likes

Don’t paraphrase me…that’s more victomisation

These “what does it all mean?” have it out sessions are worth half the admission fee to the thread.

6 Likes

I got wings and pizza and had them in the bath last night, well mostly wings but one bit of pizza. My Mrs’ thinks it’s weird but I think she’s weird.

@barnz seemed pretty miffed.

Anyway, can someone vote FFS. What are we up to?

We haven’t forgotten you @Paul_Peos

Um, what’s the score again? Song as well. Have I even voted?

1 Like

8-6 NOFX something or other

1 Like

fck me, people are getting salty about the amount of salt in the thread.

7 Likes

download-1

You’re set was one of my favorites, alot of fun and got some great reactions. That’s most of the fun.

Keep trying to drag you in, but you snob me off. You must be one of those posh muzzas.

2 Likes

Lets call a truce and go from there.

And is he drinking it?

2 Likes

It’d be fun to see who has the highest yesses received % over all their songs spun. Or who has the best average length of set.

A non-music sob story interlude…

When we moved to WA (10 months ago) I gave away all my exercise gear to training buddies. I’ve only had a pair of kettlebells for my weights training :frowning:

Anyway, I went into town today to buy a heavy bag. Mrs Kira came with me and saw that squat racks, barbells and weight were on special. SHE suggested I should get some. I now have a new power rack, two bars, a couple hundred kgs of weight and a 6 foot heavy bag to kick the ■■■■ out of!

Life is good. My wife is awesome. And I should have my normal beast-strength back by the end of the year :slight_smile:

I’m just setting everything up now. I’m chipper AF :slight_smile:

Carry on with the saltiness…

3 Likes

Tl;Dr

Kira is really tuff.

1 Like

Spare us you sob stories, @Kira.

2 Likes