The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

Here’s my sob story. I may have cracked a bone in my little toe stepping and tripping over a child-proof gate whilst reading this thread just earlier.

3 Likes

I have a really big ■■■■■ which is so annoying cause it drags me down and cramps my style.

3 Likes

I would love to see him and donnington side by side (along with parish of course)

4 Likes

Alright Rocky!!! Settle down.

1 Like

You don’t want to be the ‘Classic Hits’ guy.

2 Likes

A very underrated injury, up there with stepping on a pointy toy, barefoot in the dark, while on blitz.

1 Like

You live in WA? The fark out.

2 Likes

Possibly @Koala - I think @Lifetime_ban tallied her votes & posted something about it (from memory).

1 Like

I have no idea if there is a song on offer for the the voting but mine is a yes. Otherwise it’s null and void.

1 Like

NF way! I just stood on & tripped over ‘Othello’ that my son left on the floor. Bung ankle now. Add me to the sob story group. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You need to get involved again.

2 Likes

9-6

1 vote every 15-20 posts lately (for those interested in rubbery statistics)

1 Like

“How did you do this?”
“Well Doc, I was playing DJ King…”

1 Like

Just to be clear - you tripped over his book?

And we both know exactly what the doc would be thinking.

Two words. In Japanese.

B… g…

1 Like

And here we were all thinking that DJ king only left emotional scars.

1 Like

In all seriousness I’ve just had some ■■■■ with life change and havent had the time/inclination to listen to the songs or curate quality banter whilst organising leaving one job to go to another

12 Likes

It’s cool barnz. Come back when you can.

Pull up a chair, dude. The “doc” is in the house. :wink:

Just kidding. Wishing you all the best.

My wife said this thread was like the Saga thread again…But I smile.

6 Likes