The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

Man, you must be older than Connor MacLeod.

It’s a game.

Ha ha! So much cranky in here this evening.

YES.

Spin again @Paul_Peos

3 Likes

Bunbury :slight_smile:

yes, even though it’s now not needed! ■■■■■■ hell, what a heap of crap to read through to get here!! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The following video is rated MA 15+, and is suitable for a mature audiences. It contains violence, drug use, nudity and adult themes.

1 Like

Wouldn’t that make me much younger than Connor Macleod? I don’t know. Does it have circular tokens, black on one side, white on the other?

1 Like

Has this not been played? Absolute classic.

Is this to join or beat Koala?

Yes from me either way.

1 Like

Join

Fck me dead, now he’s played the same song again after wimm played it not long ago. No because of the lazy, boring and already played song choice. Not to mention it’s been overdone to death.

Really?

I thought Wim played Firestarter?

2 Likes

No (to song)

correct, Smack… hasn’t been played.

1 Like

So much sand for one vagiiiiina

1 Like

And Peos is still going! Does he have the record!?

If you’re gonna whinge. Whinge correctly!

Best clip ever and quality track. Many a night at the Barwon Club listening to this.

Yes.

1 Like

If only the clip also contained ribald sexual humour. Yes

I got invited by Sony Records to the release of this album at some joint in Northcote. Got hammered on free booze which I suppose eventually gets financed by the sales of the CDs. Cheers Prodigy. yes

3 Likes

Or funded by yourself - based on what you’ve said about buying music when you were younger. Guess there really is no such thing as a free lunch…

good point but I have a massive capacity when it comes to free grog. I reckon we’re about even.

2 Likes