The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

I played Prodigy in my very first set, and it wasn’t this track.

Yes.
Awesome track.

I stand corrected if it hasn’t been played, I do know Prodigy has been played a few times previously at least.

You saved the best till last @Paul_Peos

Was listening to this the other day.

Easy ‘yes’ & reckon you will be the first DJ to 12 songs & new King of Kings. Congrats.

6-2

BomberAbroad also played Prodigy not too long ago, must have got confused.

Gee an apology of sorts from crazy bomber - how do I bookmark posts for future reference hehe.

3 Likes

You’d think it would have been more considering the amount of newbs that overreact to my posts too!

3 Likes

Played many gigs there.

YES, for Peos Prodigy.

2 Likes

Prodigy? Or you? As who?

How many double ups have you played @Crazy_Bomber

Deftones
Bjork
Radio head

How many same song double ups have I played? Which is what I initially thought. If you keep this up be thankful it’s not just only Bjork.

Nup

Really?

yes why?

Oh, I just thought that’d be right up your alley, that’s all.

7-3

lol yeah, I could just never get in to that particular one

and I call them without fear or favour

1 Like

If Drew Barrymore didn’t reclaim that song, I’d have had second thoughts about a yes.
Serious ones.

Yeah, I mean… Considering the current climate in Melbourne, I did hesitate for a second to play it.

But I figured, most people in here are fairly musical savvy, and know what the deal is with this song.

2 Likes

I just figured they liked the Ultramagnetic MCs/Kool Keith.

Yes please. They played a cracking show at the metro years ago. I can still remember quite a bit of it.