The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

No.

2 Likes

Wow, interesting choice. I have this as a B-side I think? I dig them and this shows how they werenā€™t radio pop fluff by any stretch. Yes

Arenā€™t Tuesday mornings depressing enough already?

No.

Wow, wimm - that is a bold choice! Not just that it is the unfairly-mailgned TFF, but it also being an obscure instrumental B-side and all.

I have a soft spot for TFF. They made it big and had a propensity for overblown production (and saxophones!), but their music (esp. the lyrics) was often slightly more left-of-centre than youā€™d normally find in chart-fare.
I was actually listening to the ā€œSeeds Of Loveā€ album the other day - yes, itā€™s severely over-produced but itā€™s jam-packed with great tunes. Same with ā€œThe Hurtingā€.

This trackā€™s just background music really for mine (a band dicking around in the studio in order to toss-off the contract-fulfilling B-side), but Iā€™ll give you a YES for having the nurries to play something differentā€¦

2 Likes

I like Wimmā€™s sets. Yes

Yes

I get the hate for TFF. Reckon even they would cringe at some of their work. Hopefully whoever did the production from the mid 80ā€™s onwards takes time to reflect on how badly he/she treated their music and apologised to them in person.

I like them. Yes. Still play Seeds of Love every so often.

No for this one.

Have a No for TFF

5-6.

Nail biter.

Hmmm.
What to do.

Vote Yes, obviously.

Iā€™ll make it easy for the indecisive Deckham (aka Chicken Little).

No.

2 Likes

Savageā€¦

Really thought it was quite tame.

Thread has lost itā€™s edge.

There was actually a little more to it than that.

Who hasnā€™t had a spin for a while?

Oh man, Iā€™m gonna miss that E avatar.

That was my favourite avatar youā€™ve ever had Wim.

2 Likes

Come on, step up.
Kj?
Peos?
Budge?
swoodley?

Did @Henry_s_Angry_Pills wanna resume?

1 Like