The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

How do you quote without it disappearing? or automatically editing?

I too was sad when they replaced Riolio with a Bot, but the automation revolution is coming, we canā€™t fight it.

1 Like

Surely youā€™re taking the ā– ā– ā– ā– 

1 Like

Have a yes, anyway. Because ā– ā– ā– ā–  the rules.

2 Likes

I think thatā€™s the point. There is no particular rule on this. You take your chances and whilst itā€™s frowned upon thereā€™s also the chance that it could work. e.g. I voted yes and the song is total balls.

2 Likes

I like saying ā€˜ā– ā– ā– ā–  the rulesā€™, though.

2 Likes

So much focus on the song being a repeat.

Not enough focus on it being sh*t.

6 Likes

5-5

Well, this is fun.
Donā€™tā€¦make me do itā€¦

This. No from me

5-6

I was looking forward to seeing how the audience reacted to some other songs I had, probably more in the vein of song #1 but looks like Iā€™ll have to wait another 3-4 months until I get called up for another spin by someone. My own fault so canā€™t complain and no salt on my end, I deserved the noā€™s. Especially the ones who say they liked the song but voted no anyway, made me laugh.

Incase I fall early morning Iā€™d like to hear @Klawdy. Failing that @Lifetime_ban or @Kj_11 as they need some love too. Otherwise Iā€™ll be back to play a song after someone votes one way or another.

1 Like

Yes.

And Iā€™m off to work so no time for these childish (awesome) games.

Cliffhanger.

Better tag your boy Davo in Crazy. Or even The King.

Yes

Because laughs.

3 Likes

Yawesome win for GC 7-6

FMD Glen Campbell on tripeat gets thru. A lucky escape @Crazy_Bomber.

Such a magnificent song, such a weird booth choice.

2 Likes

There was a chance for a cliffhanger killshot and instead the final tiebreaker vote is a yes? What has happened to this thread?!

I was gonna take the kill shot but figured thereā€™d be greater amusement in letting crazy through to spin more garbage and enrage more people.

8 Likes