The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

You’re forgetting Rush!
RUSH!

1 Like

I thought I wrote them in there. But yes, them too.

You forgot Bryan Adams and Terrence and Phillip…

Thanks for ruining my gag ya jerk.

1 Like

What the hell are you all talking aboot?

4 Likes

no problems choppsu, eh?

1 Like

5 Likes
2 Likes

free yes

Didn’t mind it and the film clip was clever yes

I found it grating, was glad when it was over. NO

@Crazy_Bomber And how are ur comments here any different to those of us who have suggested, when the vote is at a cliffhanger, that the next song/s would be interesting and copping ■■■■ from you and then you do the same.

Not salty by the way. Just saying

1 Like

Because it’s a classic noob move that everyone jokes about…and that I didn’t expect you to take so seriously and hold onto it for months since last year…and if you’ve been holding onto that for this long, I actually think that’s the definition of being a little salty, lol. The whole “classic noob move” was a regular joke from early origins of the thread, and no different to the “classic veteran move in chirping up when the booth is empty” posts to me.

Btw - I never said my next song was gonna be a good one or interesting, at all. Infact knowing this audience most will hate all of them, but I enjoy the reactions and the few that do enjoy it.
I said I was looking forward to seeing how the audience reacted to my other songs but was expecting to be outed so will wait a few months for the next turn. This was because I played a similar song twice and expected to be outed.
I also said I deserved the no’s and can’t complain and had given a list of 3 DJ’s to take the booth after me.

I aplogise if it offended you and will no doubt be calling you a noob in the next few years so I also apologise in advance.

1 Like

I do admit the only time I’ve ever voted no of salt, was the classic time that @Paul_Peos was KOK, and I was one vote away from equaling and being KOK, and he slayed me. He then got in the booth a few days later and I no voted him twice from the salty after effects (in my defence the song he got out on I did vote yes) but by my count I owe him two free yes votes for his next run.

‘Noob’ name me away.

And here’s a non-salty No for ur latest song :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

Not sure what the count is up to, sorry

1 Like

Yes to HHH

1 Like

You’re through Crazy so post your next effort

Yes to UNKLE. Yes to @Crazy_Bomber

1 Like

Yes

Great song, thought about playing it myself.

Yes

1 Like