The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

The Hottest 100 countdown, which then became a DJ thread Meetup idea.

1 Like

And a moderate yes.

I can barely type my arms are so tired. Put the supporting beam in so all good for now.

7 Likes

Yes to the song. I should probably give that Divinyls tune a listen when I get a chance.

2 Likes

Yes.

OK … I’ve just logged on - not going to read 200 posts. I was working this weekend - didn’t even get to listen to the rival entries.

Looks like I came last, although I expected to go out in first round so can’t complain.

Thanks for the admin efforts JR and Jez. Congrats on win JR - sorry about your dad. Make sure you look after yourself.

I won’t be participating in next reindeer games - I have to remember how to do Panic Dollars and reboot that.

6 Likes

Good ventilation mate. Easy yes for the song.

1 Like

yes for the song

Well played everyone particularly our podium finishers
JR, thoughts with you
Yes to the song

2 Likes

Pretty sure I came completely last.

I think you gave me more votes than anyone so you’re a legend in my eyes :smile: Multiple 5 votes e.g. The Police, King Gizzard

1 Like

Yeah and you gave me votes for psy so legend in my eyes too.

1 Like

Diggers is a top bloke who clearly has better music taste than people give him credit for.

3 Likes

Congratulations are in order then, I guess?

That’d be a first for you.

2 Likes

yes

I was busy today, so spewing I couldn’t participate live with the reveal. Two whole weeks and I miss the big finish.

Johnny ■■■■■■■ Rain, you da man, the ■■■■■■■ DJ Master.

Is there anything he hasn’t won in this game? His achievements are starting to read like the great J Hird.

Sorry about your dad mate, stay strong.

Thought this song was appropriate, don’t want to break DJ thread etiquette & being late to the party, but fark it:

6 Likes

I’ve got more wooden spoons than Fark FC of late.

3 Likes

Thanks kindly, man.

Synth time & bringing this down a notch. And I don’t think this group have been spun before.

@Robin_Close may like this vid. Parachute jump from 19 miles up. Some real footage.

3 Likes

Yes before I listen, but love them

3 Likes