The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

Look at all you KOK-lovers scrambling for some KOKdom. :joy:

If my memory serves me correctly, there were a bunch of DJs on 6 spins early doors (after the same number of spins) and then a few on seven spins. No one asserted themselves. Digs was the first DJ to 8 spins and despite multiple spins from others - was still the stand alone KOK.

Digs was the first genuine KOK in this thread (and most prolly will never again reach such heights - especially given his recent decisions). All you losers with the same number of inches never counted. Soz. 7-8-9 - all the inches count.

1 Like

Methinks you doth protest too much KoK

No need for memory if you just check the spreadsheet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Have a first spin country lovin yes from me @wimmera1

5-1

Whereā€™s Deckham when you need him.

2 Likes

If being tied means it doesnā€™t count, and you are currently tied with up_upā€¦

1 Like

Why the hell do we need @Deckham

Have things got so bad that we want more of his cat videos?

1 Like

10 x 17 = 170 (plus whatever votes).
7 x 17 = 119 (plus whatever votes).

OK.

1 Like

Iā€™ll provide a comprehensive update later (FFS). :grin:

1 Like

We do have you flustered Mr KoK

Youā€™re giving the appearance of being very defensive :wink:

1 Like

Other way around, buddy.

Itā€™s not upā€™s fault they were never given the chance to go to 10. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

How convenient!

Tainted new gen. Mehā€¦

1 Like

Nup

I actually donā€™t care about KOKdom. Iā€™m just so happy that via this thread I discovered X-Ray Visions, by Clutch. Itā€™s been worth it.

5 Likes

That was yucky. free yes

Just say No @Kira!

2 Likes

Iā€™m a no.

p.s. You dudes are sleep walking through the yes votes recently. Sigh. I miss Blond DJ - when only pure genius really mattered. :wink:

p.p.s. Can we please make Blond DJ a reality?

So trueā€¦whatever happened to people voting No if they didnā€™t like the song???

1 Like

I didnā€™t like it. No.
That better?

1 Like