The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

I have no idea what I’m doing so nobody should listen to anything I have to say that’s for sure!

Hey, isn’t this the Spin Doctors guy?

5 Likes

Not sure if Wim’s latest song is a deliberate p#ss take or not, but it was horrible. Only Jez can get such quirky rubbish through. Have a no for thinking you are Jez.

1 Like

ITS A GOOD SONG

I’m glad you took it the intended spirit. :metal:You’re a good -ish man.

1 Like

How the heck can a spin doctors song be a ‘good song’???
That doesn’t even make sense!

Nup

Being someone who basically now just wanders in and out of this thread, I can say with certainty that that song is the best song that has ever been or will ever be played in this thread ever ever ever

2 Likes

See, I can tell you’re wishy washy on it yourself by the way you hedge your bets here.

1 Like

Some of the first set moments e.g Spin Doctors, Eddie Murphy, were some of the funniest.

Man Spin Doctors was funny.

3 Likes

I’m guessing that we all know that, mate.

#tooserious

#scoreboard

2 Likes

Rubbish, huh?

And yes to the song, using Kira’s poker machine theory.

1 Like

Yes for Tricky.

You’ve obviously got money to burn

1 Like

You seem to have missed the ‘quirky’ compliment. Sheeeeeettttt!

#direstraitsrocks

Was it lifetime ban who got dispatched on his first song (the only person ever to have that dishonour at that point), waits an eternity for his second turn, and then got dispatched on his first spin again? That was genuinely one of the funniest things ever

4 Likes

What’s the score.

Doesn’t matter, don’t need to listen yes to tricky. Fantastic album

It might have been three times?

And he thought Blue Man Group would be the one to break the drought.

1 Like

Being someone who floats in and out of thread a lot, I would just like to up date you, that that song has provide more enduring mirth than any other song ever, ever, ever.

It seriously keeps on giving and is what every song truly has to live up to. Living forever in thread. Thank you. :grin:

3 Likes