The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

The music is a farking zombie…with the amount of crud that gets played in here, it’s obvious the music can never truly be killed

Fantastic. I think Cliffy got off too easily there, though. :joy:

We felt sorry for you.

I liked it. Kinda.
Sorry, Wimm.

YES to Tricky. Is that 6-3 or 4?

6-4

No…I see there’s a few youtube vids of it though

Geez, solid stuff like Tricky as a second tune is having trouble. I got out at the right time.

1 Like

Yeah, it was like 0-8 at one point, and then the sympathy votes kicked in.

Hey @Deckham…get back to the “Guess the Location” thread and answer our questions

1 Like

So @Deckham I managed to scroll up. I’m pretty conflicted. It’s one of my favorite songs ever. It’s so politically powerful and such a great narrative song. But a white girl singing it, as good and respectful as it is - she does a great job of it - I have to NO from a pretty much political position rather than aesthetic one. You can’t just take a song like that and make it pretty just because you want to, Sorry wimm

1 Like

Check out this nerd, voting properly and stuff.

4 Likes

free yes

Actually my first song was Steel Panther - Death to all but metal. I got 3 songs out on my first spin but my next two went down 7-10 and 9-10. I think I am the only three time first spin loser though when I threw in One Direction which lost 9-10, and was the last song voted out under the 10 system, which changed half way through Deckham’s next spin to a 7 spin system. I would have got up 7-6 with One Direction under the current system.

And Blue Man Group got through 10-5.

5 Likes

7-4

Surely not!

That farkin song still keeps coming up in my YouTube suggestions. I listened to it farkin once, and probably not even that!

2 Likes

Out of interest, did I ever vote no in any of the songs you were booted on, LB? I can’t recall, but I think not.

I hate politics in music, a real downer.

1 Like

Mate, you probably did, but I don’t care. I’ve said it before, music affects each of us differently. Something I love others will loathe and vice versa. It is the way of most things in life.

3 Likes