The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

jpeg

It’s a great album, man. Quality trance. Used to get my hair cut in Cheltenham and the ladies would put this album on whenever I visited the salon.

2 Likes

No, I don’t think I did. Please check carefully. Ha.

Holy sh*t

I’ve just won a jackpot.

No need to play this before I give it the biggest of Yesses.

DJ King finally gets a bit of Budgie

1 Like

That was fantastic. Yes

Only if it’s important to you. Would take a while.

@Wimmera, I can forgive the average vocals because musically that is a banger.

1 Like

Yes, it’s important. Take your time with the research.

Yes to Wim’s latest.

That was cool.

Have a legitimate yes.

My in depth analysis reveals that you voted no to Bad Company Rock n Roll Fantasy, the first song I was booted on. Therefore I need conduct no further research to confirm in the affirmative that you did indeed vote me out you monster.

6 Likes

Excellent track, Wim. Big big yes.

Man, the (joint) KoK can’t take a trick tonight.

1 Like

Needed to pick one of the 14 different songs that they tried to mash together and go with it. Also find a new vocalist - but despite all my whinging it’s still a YES. I like the experimentation of the 70’s. Sometimes.

So YES

2 Likes

Listening to this now - very nice, JR.

1 Like

You sly fox, you, LB. I meant to write any ‘first’ songs you were booted on. Those songs were by Disturbed, The Cat Empire & One Direction (again from memory). I don’t think so, but if I did, please correct me, you devil, you.

You are 100% correct JR, you voted yes to each of the first spin songs I was voted out on, I apologise for the slur on your name from my earlier post, caused due to a minor misunderstanding of the terms of reference.

4 Likes

Great music but seemed disjointed. I think with a long song like that you either have to know it and appreciate it already or listen to it several times. Reminds me of Muse and Wand who both have high singing dudes and both play long complex pieces. I like those bands but they took me a while to get into. Budgie is worth another listen I reckon. YES

1 Like

:wink: Onya, Decks. Yeah, it is smooth (mild) type trance. Not over the top stuff. Very enjoyable if one is keen on this type of music. I took the album to my hair salon, they played it, the customers loved it, they copied it, and then it became a tradition that whenever I visited the salon they played the album. Ha. Same thing happened when I hosted parties and a few graff expos - was often asked ‘what’s this music’?

Thx fck for that. I thought I was going bonkers. I would never vote you out on a first song, LB. Thx for confirming. I was sweating there for a bit. :sweat_smile:

Johnny went to great lengths to point out he voted yes for One Direction.

4 Likes

Just really enjoyed listening to the guitar, great riffs but also a top crunchy sound. Yes