THE ROAD TO THE FLAG 2019

Farkkkkkk

Itā€™ll urinate down all gameā€¦ and TIPPA will kick eight goals.

3 Likes

Or Zorko will have 45 touches and Hipwood kicks 10?

Bewick :heart_eyes:

1 Like

GET AROUND US!!!

5 Likes

I just run the ladder predictorā€¦ i have bombers play Collingwood round 23 and elimination final first weekā€¦ so we will play twice in 3 weeks i thinkā€¦ very strong chance. would be kind of epic if it occurs.

Also i have the grand final as Tigers Vs Lions. I dont see WCE beating lions at the gabba to have a impact. And Tigers finish 4th is like finishing first if they play geelong at the Gā€¦ soā€¦
All speculation of courseā€¦ but pie V dons twice looks fairly strong.

Another thing to considerā€¦ Bulldogs have probably more chance of making the 8 than port or others around themā€¦ if GWS, Adelaide or us muck upā€¦ and they win a fewā€¦ Just mentioning it as many are more focused on PORTā€¦ but i think the dogs have a better chance of getting in the 8 than port.

but its all speculationā€¦

2 Likes

How the fark are the lions even in contention?

Was it last year they were looking like dogs balls and seeking priority pick?

3 Likes

Dogs are our biggest threat. Beat them and weā€™re playing finals. Same for Port

Everyone else below us will be lucky to get to 10/11 wins.

1 Like

Didnā€™t they win 6 or so but another 6 or more lost by 10 or less? They were always building but this was probably a year earlier than most thought possible.

2 Likes

Forget the time we played blues on that beautiful sunny arvo at the G?

In the farcking worst way, too.

THE BOLTON HAMSTRING!

Also, remember ā€œbeaver leaverā€? :joy:

2 Likes

Eat your shoe as well and itā€™s a deal

I have us playing the Tigers at the G in an Elimination Final. If all we did was knock these ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  out of the race & won our first final in front of 95k since 2004 Iā€™d be more than pleased.

7 Likes

I get similar. Can quite believe it but in my ladder predictor we finish 2 games clear in 8th. Thatā€™s with losing to Adelaide and one other.

Why the fark are we a certainty to lose to Adelaide? They are on the same wins and losses as us and have played the Gold Coast twice already.

4 Likes

Adelaide are rubbish. Doesnā€™t mean we automatically win but please, they are as soft as butter.

1 Like

Sure, all the upcoming matches are getting more and more crucial (as were the past ones), but this one is going to be a massive test of where we are at. Win it and itā€™s an excellent sign we are really in the mix. Play really well but fall short, still there. Go over and get a thumping, not good and shows there is still some critical stuff to be sorted out.

Timing wise it works well, as it still gives us time and a few games to keep improving for this year.

It should be one they need to be really switched on for. Plus to get our on the road form back on track.

2 Likes

I agree with all this but also concerned what the tipping point is for injuries.

No side in the comp could cover two key defenders, key forward, ruckman, best and fairest winner and captain all out injured.

We win this WOB may even believe.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s true about injuries. And it will hurt sides, although the truly good sides cover them and move on without much fuss. But what can we say about our injuries other than we just have to cover them. Otherwise, we can think thatā€™s it, we are in the end shot and will fall short through attrition.
The VFL side is humming along beautifully, and thatā€™s a massive positive as we should have in form depth to call upon.

If the players want a challenge, theyā€™ve got it and should relish it.

1 Like

I factored in losses to Adelaide and one other simply because we canā€™t expect to win them all. Itā€™s why Iā€™m so surprised weā€™re still a.chance to finish with a buffer.