THE ROAD TO THE FLAG 2019

Seriously… looks like the home strip for The Land of Oo.

2 Likes

I always said that if we were forced to do a stupid clash Guernsey then we should so something not even remotely related to Essendon, like go all white (no sash, nothing, just all white) or hi-vis green (again, no sash)

Evans sold us out over this ■■■■

EDIT: should be in another thread.

Back to finals, hopefully Saints get the dead-coach bounce and knock off the dogs.

3 Likes

yeh a plain Black or plain red Top

Utah Jazz had a “frosty fruit” strip this year as well:

Yep I agree. If we can’t have our colours then we have no colours.

Woah!

I was thinking back to the old Hypercolour T-shirts, but you’re right.

I know our injuries are significant but if we can scrap another win on Friday, we will be 11-7 after GC game and on our way to a significant season result.

3 Likes

just got an email from the club - looks like we are making the grand final
#AFLSaysIt’sOurTurn

12 Likes

Let’s go umps! #ourturn

I’ve got my guaranteed GF ticket already

2 Likes

Plot twist. We beat Adelaide this week and lose to Gold Coast.

5 Likes

If we beat Adelaide there is no longer a lid.

4 Likes

Super plot twist, the games we win from here are Adelaide, Port, Freo & Collingwood. We drop the games to the suns and dogs and bow out first week of finals.

This will actually happen if we beat Adelaide.

Lid will be so far off that Gold Coast will roll us.

They are so due for a win too!

It’s the lack of movement from the fwds or the lack of key fwds home.

No one leads at the ball carrier. It’s easier to kick to a clear leading option.

yep - it’s a work in progress. Once we nail it we’ll be highly competitive as the other lines are strong.

1 Like

I thought this was a lot better at times v North. Through the first 3 quarters we are able to spot up leading targets across CHF quite well. That got us better field position to direct the inside 50s

1 Like

Fwd line coach not getting a new contract so clearly we weren’t happy with how things tracking irrespective of injuries up there

3 Likes

Didn’t you say you significant other was filth

If the Pies keep winning, there is a chance the outcome of their last match (against us) won’t have a bearing on their ladder position and they might be in the mood for bruise free footy.

1 Like

I’ll be on the Gold Coast and going to this game so yeah, we’ll probably lose.

My track record seeing the Bombers live is not good…