THE ROAD TO THE FLAG 2019

I agree and we might miss out on top 4 too by a Rampe goalpost climb! This year could be a Bulldogs type year for us.

1 Like

Win or lose tonight, we are building a competitive side.

4 Likes

now that we have actually won against Adelaide, and finals are most likely ours, then we’d want Port Adelaide to beat Richmond. And beat them really badly.

4 Likes

Could move up to 5th on the ladder by the end of the week if Port beat Richmond enough to put their % below us and if Collingwood beat the out of form Giants :stuck_out_tongue:

Please edit thread title. ROAD TO TOP 4

3 Likes

Club is putting together a game style that can win us finals.

5 Likes

Perfect PERFECT!! I’d been saying it since the GWS game, 9-7 to Adelaide and it’s a free hit. Well we’ve knocked it out of the ball park! We can now put some separation between us and the chasing pack now. Suns (A), Power (H), Dogs is a good 3-game block to build on this run of form. This group looks well in sync now. The confidence will be high. 6th on the table and if we keep going we could be higher if results go our way. Fantastic!

7 Likes

If the dogs, hawks and north can pinch a few against the top teams, we may make the top 4.

Unlikely as we’d need to win every game and have a few others go our way. But if we keep winning, good chance things fall our way.

Also, mathematical chance of finishing 1st. Just need Geelong to lose every single match for the rest of the year… lol

I reckon we’ll finish 6th now. Pretty confident we’ll win the next 3 or 4 against GC, Port, Doggies and Freo. Every chance of getting 5th and slight possibility of 4th. Lid off!

3 Likes

Brisbane need a couple of unexpected losses for us to go ok

1 Like

No, need Richmond to win. 5th or 6th doesn’t matter because we will play GWS or Crows first week (assuming we don’t ■■■■ up next week)

Probably prefer 6th and play GWS.

Richmond win and we are 2 games in the top 8 and Port have GWS next week.

If pies and Richmond win this weekend and we beat Suns next weekend we are almost guaranteed

1 Like

ESS vs RICH qualifying final…

1 Like

We’re going to win the flag. I’ve never deviated, I have money on it, we will run riot in finals.

16 Likes

Love the optimism mate :ok_hand:t3:

Wouldn’t you prefer them to beat them really well?

1 Like

:smirk:

Ohhh yeahhhh, …

We obviously need to keep winning but we need these types of teams to do us a favour or two. It’s absolutely possible though. Can see myself doing some baracking for teams I despise but it will all be for a good cause. Looks like being a thrilling end.to the h&a season for many reasons.

One game out of top 4

Sack Woosha

3 Likes

Top 4… it’s on the cards

BooUrns