THE ROAD TO THE FLAG 2019

Win the premiership and I’ll be happy to help

@theDJR

If you haven’t run out of bookmarks…

2 Likes

From what I’ve seen so far tonight… Port won’t be beating GWS at home.

But on the positive side if they bring this (again) to Marvel next week they won’t be getting close to us either.

If we win the premiership I may have to pay for a lot of favours, well worth it!

boobs out! :joy:

2 Likes

I like where this thread is heading.

4 Likes

You keep it clean in my thread buddy.

It’s…

C A N S
A
N
S

3 Likes

I want to finish 6th with Gws in 7th and play them at the MCG where they suck.

2 Likes

Adelaide at the Dome would be better.

Players are doing some strange things in this Port/GWS game !
Whoops…wrong thread

I just want to play an interstate team in week 1 in Melbourne. Then week 2 we head interstate for Brisbane or Perth and we’ll win that too.

1 Like

Won’t beat West Coast over in Perth.

1 Like

Happy to play finals would love at least a week one win but if you are in this thread you may as well dream. My semi-realistic preference:

Finish 5th
Home final against Adelaide
Away semi against Brisbane (send them out in straight sets)
Richmond in a Prelim
Cats in a grand

3 Likes

It would but I reckon we would have to knock out the maggots as well. They were BOG for Collingwood on Anzac Day and will be looking to carry that form into the finals.

3 Likes

Don’t think we’ll be finishing higher than 6th, with todays results. Decent chance of a rematch of round 23 at the G. Win that off to Brissy.

I’m comfortable enough to lock in Essendon vs Collingwood 1st week.

YUUUUUUUUGE!!!

1 Like

IF we make the finals we’re finishing 7th or at best 6th and playing Collingwood either way.

Unless the crows get there sh-t together Round 23 would be a dead rubber v Pies.

There’s Still 4 rounds to go.

There is still plenty of movement to happen in that 8.

If top 4 isn’t an option. A home final against Adelaide is the dream.

1 Like

Richmond may be in a position to throw round 22 vs Lions so they finish 4th to play Cats instead of 3rd and facing the Eagles.

1 Like

Richmond have an interesting run home, they have questionable games at home to West Coast, Carlton and Brisbane.

If they drop 2 of those then that throws a big spanner in the works, they would drop to 6th and would open up 5th for us IF we kept winning.

1 Like