THE ROAD TO THE FLAG 2019

ARROGANT

3 Likes

I am waiting for us to grow back into our arrogance along with some added mongrel spice.

1 Like

Yes we have injuries but it seems like our depth is so much bigger than the last couple of years. Even with hep being out and we have been awesome in the way we have nab a few wins. The group is starting to believe. Next week with hurls being out might not be such a bad thing. Itā€™s Zerk time!!!

1 Like

Fair point, if we are aiming for the flag.

And why notā€¦

1 Like

We could be 6th by the end of the day!

MASSSSIVE

Ok after the last few wins.
I donā€™t want to just make it, I want us to finish 5th or 6th to get a home final.

So who do I need to barrack for today?

Seems tigers losing keeps the heat on them, but might rule out catching up to the giants.

Port losing by a lot will hurt their % which could be critical in the end.

1 Like

Hopefully the Tigers donā€™t belt GWS - donā€™t want them to get another % boost.

Pendlebury will be going in for surgery on his finger and will miss a few weeks. Collingwoodā€™s next few games look dangerous too.

We need Port to lose to the Lions this week. They have Richmond at the G and then GWS at home (followed by us). Want them to drop a couple of games.

Weā€™re waaaaay more likely to jump GWS than Richmond.

Giants are proper cooked. Only above us on percentage.

3 Likes

Yep, and potentially just lost Coniglio for the year. With Ward already done, and Kelly out for a few also. Getting pretty bare in the cupboard, even for them. Could fall off a cliff.

1 Like

Tigers will be the ones to watch. Just getting stronger and key players coming back. We will struggle to cover Ambrose, Hurley and potentially Hooker but it should be very interesting to watch us try.

Thatā€™s why it would have been better for eagles to win on Friday. It keeps one spot in the top 4 slightly ajar and their run home isnā€™t as easy as people think.

At the moment, we need Port to lose to Lion and Richmind as a minimum but now the tigers to lose to Pies which is looking unlikely next week.

1 Like

Havenā€™t felt the arrogance in almost twenty years. Itā€™ll be a new feeling for most of us.

Go Lions.

1 Like

Itā€™s happening!

1 Like

Looks like we are staying in the top 8 this week

Donā€™t jinx it :scream:

1 Like

Do we want to back ourselves in to reach top 4? Itā€™s unlikely, But not impossible.

It will be impossible though if Brisbane win tonight.

Being in the Top 8 this week would be good. But Iā€™m far more interested in where we finish at the end of the season.

Edit: if Port win, we are 1 win from the top 4ā€¦ 2 wins from second position. I couldnā€™t give a f*ck if we are outside the top 8, this week.

Now it is impossible. Lions and Richmond will be fighting out for the 4th spot

We win Friday and Port go down to Richmond, both likely, we are two games inside the 8!