The Round 5 thread

Kicking off the round is the 250th meeting of fark Carlton and the Magpie scum. Of course there is the little matter of Mick Malthouse becoming the longest serving coach of all time, in his 715th match as coach.

Reckon the match of the round is tomorrow night at Etihad between North and Hawthorn by the way.

Don’t mind the Battle of the Churches’ on Sunday arvo.

Im also going with GWS to smash WCE this weekend.

I think Geelong are about to change their theme song to an old Seekers classic, The Carnival Is Over.

Am done with the worship of Mick. **** coach. Gifted two flags with the Eagles. Record doesnt stand up to question

With all to carry-on about M Malthouse recently, was thinking about coaches and their nemesis’ the other day. Malthouse’s would be B Hardie, Kevin Sheedy’s would be D Kickett but I couldn’t come up with one for L Mathews. He can’t be that good a bloke, can he?

Point post?

Point post?

Coaching nemesis.

With all to carry-on about M Malthouse recently, was thinking about coaches and their nemesis' the other day. Malthouse's would be B Hardie, Kevin Sheedy's would be D Kickett but I couldn't come up with one for L Mathews. He can't be that good a bloke, can he?

Maybe Jason Akermanis.

Am done with the worship of Mick. **** coach. Gifted two flags with the Eagles. Record doesnt stand up to question

Good coach in the strictess sense, ala can get the most out of the talent at his disposal (haha except for at carlton haha).

But the longer he’s been around, the more you wonder how much did he sacrifice the well being of players, in his pursuit.
Only rumours but still the questionable drug cultures off field of both WC and Collingwood can’t bewritten off as coincidence.

So he’s a good builder of football players, but as human beings he falls well off the mark.

Fark Carlton and Collingwood

In Brisbane, it’ll be more fun

Watching the puddles grow
Starin’ at the rain gauge
Tryin to control my rage.

Good coach in the strictess sense, ala can get the most out of the talent at his disposal (haha except for at carlton haha).

But the longer he’s been around, the more you wonder how much did he sacrifice the well being of players, in his pursuit.
Only rumours but still the questionable drug cultures off field of both WC and Collingwood can’t bewritten off as coincidence.

So he’s a good builder of football players, but as human beings he falls well off the mark.

Yeah, because a sample of ‘2’ definitely makes it a closed case.

All the Malthouse love makes me want to vomit

All the Malthouse love makes me want to vomit

+1

Shame one of these sides has to win but I’m happy one will lose, even better if its a draw.

Collingwood will be embarrassed if they don’t win well and Carlton losing is always quality.

Any chance of a massive hailstorm causing the game to be called off?

Always so hard to watch this pair and ponder who to HATE more.

I’m barracking for the biggest punch on since the 80’s.

Choosing someone you prefer to win this game is like choosing which tooth you want pulled out with a pair of pliers!

With all to carry-on about M Malthouse recently, was thinking about coaches and their nemesis' the other day. Malthouse's would be B Hardie, Kevin Sheedy's would be D Kickett but I couldn't come up with one for L Mathews. He can't be that good a bloke, can he?
Aker. I dunno if someone who stiffs you once is a nemesis though.