Number five and new avatar…

Surely taking the ■■■■.

Damian Cupido to make a comeback

3 Likes

taking the ■■■■. trying to lift the gloom

1 Like

And Michael Werner to be backline coach

3 Likes

Rumours surely? It’s all just a mirage really.

I have heard nothing up here.

13 Likes

And you never will. The last time you heard something we lost a ■■■■■■■ final :wink:

1 Like

Crameri being offered 2 years contract on minimum wage at the cats.

Yeah, I remember that…

This is more than a rumour as it’s almost becoming fact. I love our footy club, the players, the past players and greats, but I really don’t like AFL much at all. Most other games are pretty boring.
TV is the medium through which I see games and Channel 7 has become ‘Gil’s corner’ where he interviews players, Hamish is always upskirting Gil and praising the view, and apart from Carey who, despite being underprepared does have some interesting insights, they are just a bunch of AFL sychophants.

Talking about pure, unadulterated cocksuckery, Hinds on offsiders commends wordwhorewitch for being so committed to holding the AFL to account (FFS!) and purple reckons the AFL boss is the best at business in Oz. How would anybody know let alone be able to compare who is the best business person (what are the criteria?) in a small town let alone the entire country? Oh I see you purple wankker he pays your wage so you thought you’d print something completely unknowable and sychophantic. Grow some balls you useless scribblers.

Sorry, needed to vent. It would be nice if Hinkley leaves port and Kockie gets sacked as well, but I guess that’s too many birthday wishes.

35 Likes

Quality rant.
Not really old school standard, but we look at them through rose-coloured glasses.
Still, don’t see enough of them these days.
Well done.

5 Likes

Great line. :slight_smile:

1 Like

FB rumour this morning that Luke Parker could be on the trade table. Another one was that the Club will give Francis one more year to get his body right, otherwise he could be searching for a new home at the end of 2018.

Surely we don’t have anyone stupid enough to even whisper that to anyone.

Actually it was Fletch himself who said it, at a function in Tassie.

2 Likes

Lol.

That’s huge on Parker.

They trade out Mitchell who didn’t really want to go but they saw him as surplus (hence $$ offer) who then goes and wins All Australian, and now Parker as well.

Likely looking to get more run in side it seems after being smacked on the MCG

We could definitely do with Luke Parker coming in to replace Jobe.

1 Like