The Rumour File 2017/18

You haven’t met Mrs Wim, have you.
Formidable.

1 Like

You’re assuming she actually wants to keep you around.

Not exactly.
She wouldn’t give away her vacuum cleaner for nothing.

Again, you need to meet the woman.

2 Likes

That’s an odd pet name she has for you

4 Likes

Mrs Wim is home.
Her response?

Well, you do suck.

7 Likes

Played out like everyone expected.

1 Like

Hahaha Luke Parker? I’ve heard it all. Would have to be almost untouchable at Sydney.

1 Like

I heard Parker’s head has been turning like nothing else- at least there is a bit of noise that’s the case. Too much smoke not to be true tbh.

Funny how Sydney are saying that Tippett and Alir Alir are required players.

Required until a deal is presented although I feel it would take a pretty good deal to shake Alir loose. Tippett not so sure.

Tim Watson suggesting both Tippett and Rohan should be traded.

Rohan is an interesting prospect. Stats say he doesn’t do enough. He seldom gets more than 12x possessions in a game and averages less than 1x goal. Under 4x tackles and inside 50’s per game also. But what he does have is extreme pace which is a highly sought after commodity given the way the game is currently played. He is also a good contested overhead mark. His engine must be questionable otherwise Sydney would run him through the middle more than they do. An early 2nd round pick and they’d probably let him go.

1 Like

They would snap like a shark at that offer.

1 Like

I heard a blitzer is currently conducting a scandolous relationship with a player. Player has brown hair.

1 Like

Stop boasting.

13 Likes

Rohan averages 9 touches per finals appearance, suggesting that he is distracted by someone in the crowd or is too busy inspecting the turf for a post-footy career as a curator. Either way, don’t want. We have Colyer to zig-zag all over the ground with his ‘extreme pace’, although I am not quite sure where Trav is intending to go once he has the ball in hand. He doesn’t seem to know either. Parker, on the other hand, would make an immediate impact. Contracted until 2021, so it is almost unfathomable that the Swans would be willing to put him up for trade based solely on his stinker vs the Cats.

1 Like

Maybe Buddy & Tippetts salaries are starting to put some cap pressure on keeping their midfield together. Was inevitable
Every year Swans go flagless while they’re paying Buddy that much is hilarious
Sydney paper the other day said that “Tippett was going nowhere”
they were spot on there :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

from tinder?

1 Like

Pre broken leg he was blistering and looked really exciting. This goal made me take notice at the time. Pity it curbed him.

Poor bloke needs a surname almost as much as Jackson Browne needs a first name.

2 Likes