The Sameolds2010 PomCom Thread

Yes Minister
UK & the EU.
Prescient.

Needs more 'boosh

One of my favourite characters, the crack fox:

Love Boosh, Partridge, Black Books, Blackadder, pretty much all that have been mentioned.

One I’ll throw in is Spaced. Written and acted by Simon Pegg, Jessica Stevenson directed by Edgar Wright, who with Peg and Nick Frost went on to make Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz et al. This is where the humour you find in those movies came from.

Second series of Spaced was really good. First series not so mich.

Ripping Yarns

No mention of ‘Men Behaving Badly’ yet? What’s wrong with you people?

FTW

Ripping Yarns

The Testing of Eric Olthwaite
And nearly all of the others

Tomkins school days

Second series of Spaced was really good. First series not so mich.

Funny you say that, as I accidentally watched the second season first, and then the first. Still worked fine. Love all of it, personally.

Classic, Who Dares Wins

Careful, NSFW (sorry about the thumbnail)

Pete and Dud: Dudley: What's the worst job you've ever done? Peter: Pulling lobsters from Jayne Mansfield's bottom.
Did they find a hamburger stand up Joan Crawford's tw*t too? No hamburgers though.
Tomkins school days

Roger of the Raj
Murder at Moorstones Manor
Curse of the Claw
Golden Gordon

I don’t think I’d seen the woman who played Thelma in The Likely Lads since that was on. Saw her in Midsomer Murders tonight (#11.5)

Pete and Dud: Dudley: What's the worst job you've ever done? Peter: Pulling lobsters from Jayne Mansfield's bottom.

Joan Crawford’s?

The Royale Family
People Like Us
Ideal

I know not everyone loves The Young Ones but surely everyone loved Motorhead

The royle family. That’s the one I couldn’t think of. The blond daughter was the one off the fast train from memory was it not?
There was another one too about Brit bogans abroad - Benidorm it was called, the only reason I remember that was I went there and it sucked.