The softcock in the Sportsbet ad

I only just noticed this.

The hero of the ad cashes out on his bet for us against Hawthorn as we lead 99-92, late in the last quarter*

Pathetic lid-onner, probably did the same when Rioli got the ball with seconds to go.

Only one appropriate response to that after he loses his big payout (well, apart from Ambrose hitting him):

• I think. Thank Channel 7 and their marvellous lack of HD.
I only just noticed this.

The hero of the ad cashes out on his bet for us against Hawthorn as we lead 99-92, late in the last quarter*

Pathetic lid-onner, probably did the same when Rioli got the ball with seconds to go.

Only one appropriate response to that after he loses his big payout (well, apart from Ambrose hitting him):

• I think. Thank Channel 7 and their marvellous lack of HD.

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Thanks!

I want a Sportsbet ad with the same blokey voice over but more accurately depicting the Gambling Experience®

“Oh, look out! Blew the child payments on a ‘good thing’. Better get another bet in and win the back before you lose your house”

I want a Sportsbet ad with the same blokey voice over but more accurately depicting the Gambling Experience®

“Oh, look out! Blew the child payments on a ‘good thing’. Better get another bet in and win the back before you lose your house”

Or an Ad where a bunch of blokes tell their story about how close they got to winning the Quadie, and how much money it would have made them.

Or an Ad where a bunch of blokes tell their story about how close they got to winning the Quadie, and how much money it would have made them.

hahahaha Love this.

“Almost won it”. “Got 3 legs”. Well, that means you lost.

Quaddies must make the companies so, so, so much money.

Excellent pick up, but I reckon you are the only person in the world who has picked that up.

Farkers have made a new ad with a different softcock piking out as Hawthorn chase us again.

Farkers have made a new ad with a different softcock piking out as Hawthorn chase us again.

Noticed that last night as well.

What a pathetic ad.

If they wanted to be accurate the scores would be 67-60 with us in front. Scoring 99 points in a close game, what do they think this is, 2010?

hahahaha Love this.

“Almost won it”. “Got 3 legs”. Well, that means you lost.

Quaddies must make the companies so, so, so much money.

Oh for sure. They just love Quaddies and multis.

And there you go. New ad with quaddy where Hawthorn are about to run over us.

What a bunch of ****s.