THE SQUAD vs Dogs

Banner should read

We have Hurley, you have Boyd

EAD

YOU GUYS MAKE
WITTY BANNERS
YOU’RE ALSO
IDIOTS

Hams still not deserving? Have we made the call on him that he's not good enough?

Couldn’t hit the 20 disposal mark in 8 games this season. Done.

Great VFL player tho.

Most ignored “here’s the team” thread, ever.

YOU PAY A COMEDIAN TO WRITE YOUR BANNERS
AND PLAY FULL FORWARD

Not bad. I’d like to see a giant Gene Wilder, casually leaning on his hand with the words “tell us again how you landed our AA defender”

what, no hurley?

Banner should read

EAD

YOU GUYS MAKE WITTY BANNERS
YOU’RE ALSO IDIOTS

AND WE’VE GOT HURLEY
ON HALF BOYD’S SALARY

What it should say:

Banner should read

EAD

What it will say:
Side 1: congratulations Adam Cooney on your career

Side 2: congratulations Matthew Stokes on reaching 200 games and a great career.

Bench will be cooney langford mckenna simpkin

Make no mistake, I’d prefer Hurley before Boyd. We have a comparative bargain.
Given another 2 years Boyd will be good.

YOU PAY A COMEDIAN TO WRITE YOUR BANNERS AND PLAY FULL FORWARD

WINNER

What it should say:
Banner should read

EAD

What it will say:

Side 2: congratulations Matthew Stokes on reaching 200 games and a great career.

Cooney is playing 250.
Gleeson is playing 50.

No room for witty banter unfortunately. That’s the only reason there won’t be witty banter. Because we can’t fit the witty banter in. Otherwise it would totally be a witty banter banner.

I reckon the banner will say simply:

COONEY 250
STOKES 200
GLEESON 50

IC FROM: A. Cooney, M.Redman, K.Langford, C.McKenna, M.Jamar, J.Simpkin, S.Grimley

IC: A. Cooney, C.McKenna, K. Langford, M. Jamar

Emerg: Redman, Simpkin, Grimley

With no Stokes next week, Redman will probably get a game, if there is no Cooney they will probably want a hard bodied mid like Simpkin or Polk, I think that Hams is being regarded as a VFL player for the rest of the year, but hopefully he will be kept with a view to a bit bigger body next year, with a chance of more senior development next year.

Will Eades be the only senior listed player not to get a match this year? I suspect so.

IC FROM: A. Cooney, M.Redman, K.Langford, C.McKenna, M.Jamar, J.Simpkin, S.Grimley

IC: A. Cooney, C.McKenna, K. Langford, M. Jamar

Emerg: Redman, Simpkin, Grimley

With no Stokes next week, Redman will probably get a game, if there is no Cooney they will probably want a hard bodied mid like Simpkin or Polk, I think that Hams is being regarded as a VFL player for the rest of the year, but hopefully he will be kept with a view to a bit bigger body next year, with a chance of more senior development next year.

Will Eades be the only senior listed player not to get a match this year? I suspect so.

Alex Morgan?

Our banner will simply read:

DOGS, PLZ

Simpkin and Grimley got their ‘thanks for spending the year with us’ game and win so they can be dropped. Save the Russian for fark Carlton.

What it should say:
Banner should read

EAD

What it will say:

Cooney is playing 250.
Gleeson is playing 50.

No room for witty banter unfortunately. That’s the only reason there won’t be witty banter. Because we can’t fit the witty banter in. Otherwise it would totally be a witty banter banner.

I’m terribly sorry old bean, but I’m afraid I don’t understand your banter.

What it should say:
Banner should read

EAD

What it will say:

Cooney is playing 250.
Gleeson is playing 50.

I’m terribly sorry old bean, but I’m afraid I don’t understand your banter.

Umm, cabbage crates coming over the briney?

I HATE SUNDAY GAMES

I hate trying to ignore the kids while they’re asking me to help them with their homework when there’s a Sunday evening game on
Worst time slot ever
Luckily this year I haven’t missed much
Next years gonna be different