The squad vs Pies (8 July 2018)

The depth issue is purely by type of player – e.g. we still have a zillion extra key position defenders.

3 Likes

MrHeff - Sidebottom is playing his 200th game.

Me - that’s unfortunate

MrHeff - you are going to lose your mind when he kicks his 6th goal. It will be an arsy dribble goal from an impossible angle.

Me - you’re on the couch tonight

44 Likes

We’ve played the most listed players of any side this year IIRC from some bye round stats that went up.

They have updated Dysons photo, but not Frangas !

There is a conspiracy.

You should have told him that’s bullshit. There are no impossible angles when you’re on your own in the goal square.

5 Likes

It’s farking aged me watching that scab alone in the goalsqaure time after time. Someone needs to be tethered to him for the whole game.

2 Likes

Why is it MrHeff? Isn’t it just Chris?

1 Like

July 5, 2010 1:00 PM

McVeigh will play his 200th game for the Bombers on Sunday.

Essendon’s Mark McVeigh will play his 200th game this weekend when the Bombers clash with Melbourne.

The 29-year-old made his debut in 1999 and has played 199 games for the club. His milestone - and the promotion of Michael Quinn off the rookie list - heads Essendon’s involvement this week’s AFL Weekly News.

Time goes by so quickly.

My teabag reading says Dea is being replaced by Francis and, if McKenna is injured, Long may come in.

I think if they were committed to Francis playing, he’d be on the starting 18.

I don’t think they’ll make a change.

1 Like

I reckon Dea is out based on Pies match ups, there isn’t one, but won’t be Francis in, will be a smaller running player. McGrath or Guelfi to play back.

Hooker v Cox. Ambrose v Crocker. Hurls v DeGoey.

If Dea’s out I’m out.

2 Likes

but if frangs in?

5 Likes

Gold.

Put me down for 20 bucks worth. Ta.

1 Like

I’d bring in Francis

he’s the same as Hooker he’ll just clunk anything kicked within a 20 metre radius of him, that’s most of the backline covered.

Also interesting the pies have brought in so many players into an on fire essendon, so many reasons we should win this game, which is why there’s a high chance we’ll serve up dog ■■■■

1 Like

Oh yeah

Why did Ronald McDonald get arrested.

30 cent Cones.

Jokes.

2 Likes

Where is Kobe???