The Squad vs the Lions

Yep, every chance I reckon.

Although I accept that the milestone game may also play a significant factor.

Seriously though, it’s the spread from the contest. Just slows us up in my opinion. Anyway, we shall see.

1 Like

People really need to get over Myers.

1 Like

5 Likes

I’ve done lots of maths. No math though.

We’re 3 wins off 5th in an even season. We obviously need to win a lot, but there’s a long way to go.

Lose this week and it becomes very hard, but win and we’re closer.

2 Likes

Love how he doesn’t hesitate dropping the young guys, who’s the last senior player he dropped, Hartley?? Does Leunberger count??

Why is Goddard immune to omission, what’s his role, to mentor a young back line of 2 fkn 30 year old defenders Hurley and Hooker?

12 Likes

Fkg concur. I know he’s a truck these days and doesn’t bring as much to the table as people would like, but christ on a bike the butt hurt on display is out of this world.

3 Likes

6 of the last 11 games are against top 8 sides at present.
lions and suns games are away
hawthorn smashed us a few weeks ago.

the only game we may go into favourties is the saints game, and maybe maybe the freo game only cos it’s at home.

we are also 3 games from the bottom too, best remember that.

2 Likes

When the coach finally do, then so will i

Having to read through BSD and Deckham’s holier than thou smugness is worse than Myers being selected and that’s saying something. Holy ■■■■■■■ ■■■■.

12 Likes

Only 4 games from top4 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve spent 10hrs in a car today in the Philippines doing round trip of approximately 300kms for a 1hr meeting. Have now waited at the airport for almost 3hrs to get home.

And you know what - the worst thing about my day was - well it was finding out Myers is getting a game ahead of Laverde, Francis and Clarke…

Yes I know first word problems but fark me.

11 Likes

If you were any sort of successful businessman, you would have taken a charter jet, pffft

2 Likes

What a ■■■■■■■ shambles.

We won’t win a flag this year. Therefore write the year off and pick the team based on who will take us a closer to a flag in 2019 and beyond.

Yes there still needs to be balance and experienced heads to lead the youngsters but I’d have thought we have enough in the team already without bringing myers brown and green back in.

I was so excited at the thought of seeing clarke and francis getting a run. I knew it wouldn’t happen but I’m still disappointed.

This club has been trying to make finals every year since about 2002.

■■■■ just making finals each year. Pick teams that are designed to take us to a flag.

Its sickening what our club has become. A ■■■■■■■ embaressment. We are actually worse than carlton right now because at least they are building to a flag. We seem to be striving for 8th spot.

Idiotic from all involved and the decision makers who allow this to happen are culpable

7 Likes

Are you ■■■■■■■ KIDDING ME.

Think I’ll go to the movies instead. John Worsfold has killed football ladies and gentleman, and I’m also pretty sure he’s rootin David Myers.

Histrionics at its best…

1 Like

and another one…

2 Likes

How’s the wife and kids travelling?

What specifically do you disagree with?

Your first line.