The Squad vs the Lions

Nice avatar, Dill.

Last minute of Q1 vs Geelong. Ambrose dumps Danger, ball spills to GAJ, who is then dumped by Zac.

3 Likes

Short forward line. Myers and Langford picked.

Langford’s going to play forward the whole match, isn’t he?

I dont think ive read anywhere people want us to “tank”.
And if anything we run the risk of losing doing what we are now , bringing in the same old has beens.

No what people want is to start focussing on next year now , due to this year being wasted and shot already.

Theres a very big difference.

4 Likes

■■■■ the ‘winning culture’
Play kids, tank, get draft picks and become a powerhouse team.
Look at melbourne, what happened? 12 months ago they had a losing culture and now they have a winning culture?
lol ‘winning culture’ what a load of crap.
You can’t have a winning culture if you have ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ players in the first place.
this club and its fans are ■■■■■■. fucke everything. ■■■■ my ■■■. ■■■■

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Yep. Not surprising given his injury track record and the fact he’s played a decent amount of VFL, too. There aren’t many blokes who eke out a decade or more on an AFL list averaging 10 of less AFL games per year, so I guess he’s somewhat distinguished from that perspective.

Watch us finish 10th and miss the 8 by one game and blame fark Carlton loss.

Ya just know it.

Would have liked to have seen Francis in this week, but also happy for him to have another week or two in the VFL. Can’t imagine him being taken to Perth for the WC game, so let him be absolutely ready and bring him in against North on July 1. Reckon with another few weeks of good VFL form he can come in and stay in.

Shame to see Laverde out, maybe Baguley could’ve made way for Green. Maybe last chance hotel for Bags and Myers. Got to have a good look at Clarke in the second half of the year, let him hit the ground running for 2019.

What’s the point of this game, Myers is back. Do we want to win?

1 Like

Fairly optismitic about some improvement in the 2nd half of the season?

1 Like

So Melbourne is what we’re aspiring to now? Jesus.

We head down that route and maybe one day in about 15 years we’ll get to sit third on the ladder at round 12 too.

3 Likes

putrid changes - as bad as our coaching effort against a team just going last week.

Get a competent coaching panel and let’s move forward. Just spinning the wheels this club.

Brown. lol. nuff said. How is this bloke on a list? An afl list let alone getting a senior game.

2 Likes

I was about to say…

Lid off!!

1 Like

:sleeping::roll_eyes::sleeping::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

yawn

Them selections indicate we still believe the season is alive, which is the most worrying part for me. You won’t see them kind of changes in the last month of footy, imo

It’s pretty disappointing. I really, really don’t see the point of playing brown and Myers when we should be finding out about our list, and putting games into guys like Clarke, Francis and zerk

7 Likes

Anyone actually criticising Stewart being dropped after kicking 2 goals in his last 4 weeks: just turn off the computer and go for a walk or something.
Playing kids when they’re in absolute crap form doesn’t help them, or the side, either.

6 Likes

You encapsulated pretty much how I feel reading any of your posts in this thread

No prizes for runners up.