The Stokehouse gone

Kitchen fire last night. Burnt to the ground.

Everyone evacuated safely.

Tipping a  few wedding plans thrown into turmoil.

Rode past on my bike today, and they were still pumping water on to it. Dozer job, sadly.

Well done, and I guess places like that have just become a bit more rare

Was it deliberate? Maybe somebody had a beef with them.

Was it deliberate? Maybe somebody had a beef with them.

That's a bit tasteless don't you think?

No-one will be stoked.

Insurance topped up recently?

Insurance topped up recently?

Right area for the old stocktake.

Had some workmates in there at the time. Should I smell a conspiracy. Certainly tastes fishy to me.

I went there once. Ordinary food. ■■■■■■ staff. Other patrons knobs. Ratty kind of place. I declare it no loss.

I lived in and around St Kilda for over 20 years and went there once. Snooty, overpriced, underfed. Not missed. 

Been there a couple of times upstairs and loved it. Had originally booked that place for dinner on Saturday night but they said they had a wedding function on. ■■■■■■ hell, would not wish that sort of stuff on anyone.

Great place. Such a pity.

Leigh Montagna was due to get married there in two weeks. Did the dwarf get his revenge???????????

Watching the news and they interviewed some guy who had his Wedding planned there and treated him like some sort of courageous war hero for being prepared to get through it?? WTF? It was almost unwatchable.

Watching the news and they interviewed some guy who had his Wedding planned there and treated him like some sort of courageous war hero for being prepared to get through it?? WTF? It was almost unwatchable.

lol, hes probably the one who set fire to it..."sorry love we cant get married, divine intervention"...plus gets his deposit back

get through what - the (disrupted) wedding or the marriage?