The Strange Thread

I've never had a girl.

fixed

I've never had a girl 'fake it'

Iā€™ve faked it. Not sure if I got away with it but nothing was mentioned, soā€¦

Iā€™ve never tried surfing. I know thatā€™s not so strange, but my Japanese students think thatā€™s what everyone in Australia does so they get shocked when I tell them.

Iā€™ve never caught a fish. Iā€™ve tried many times but always been the guy standing next to the guy or girl who caught one.

Do you use insect repellent, ā€¦ or sunscreen, ā€¦ then bait your hook?

Number one cause of that scenario IME.

Next time, see if you can get one of the fairer sex to bait up your line for you, (sans any aforementioned chemicals). Itā€™s a wives tale, but female pheromones are traditionally known to be an attractant,ā€¦ and anecdotally at least, there does seem to be something in it.

I've never had a girl.

fixed

Heā€™s never had a girl fixed?

Yeah, thatā€™s not strange.

Iā€™ve never had a girl not fake it

Never eaten Vegemite.

Do you use insect repellent, .. or sunscreen, .. then bait your hook?

Number one cause of that scenario IME.

Next time, see if you can get one of the fairer sex to bait up your line for you, (sans any aforementioned chemicals). Itā€™s a wives tale, but female pheromones are traditionally known to be an attractant,ā€¦ and anecdotally at least, there does seem to be something in it.

Get out! Bet every one of them knew this too. Smart arses.

Never eaten Vegemite.

Unlikely story

Never eaten Vegemite.

UnAustralian

Never eaten Vegemite.

We used to tell the new American and Canadian students at uni hall that the Vegemite at the breakfast bar was chocolate spread. Canadians usually found it funny, if not gross. Americans didnā€™t tend to appreciate it much.

Iā€™ve never had a Girlfriend not go down on me ā€¦

http://blogs.sacbee.com/dining/assets_c/2011/08/blowupdoll[1]-thumb-250x268-19681.png

Never eaten Vegemite.

Unlikely story

Yep. Donā€™t believe it. Surely as a kid you must have?

Iā€™ve never had a Girlfriend not go down on me ā€¦

http://blogs.sacbee.com/dining/assets_c/2011/08/blowupdoll[1]-thumb-250x268-19681.png

In the infamous words of Sir Elton John: ā€œDonā€™t let the son go down on me.ā€

Donā€™t like blue cheese.

Is it weird to not know your blood type? My Japanese wife couldnā€™t believe it, and I told her itā€™s not really a thing healthy Australians bother with, but I just said that without actually knowing.

I finally found out last year, but prior to that itā€™d never come up, Iā€™ve never donated blood, never stayed in hospital, and when I asked my mum she didnā€™t know.

I love oranges but hate orange flavoured stuff (soft drinks, ice cream etc)

I donā€™t like blueberries but like blueberry flavoured stuff (cheese cake, yoghurt, juices etc)

Don't like blue cheese.
Really? You should go to Richmond Larder before a game at the MCG and get them to give you some advice and sample a few. You'll be converted. I was.

Never held a passport. Never used a smart phone. Never had a dog.