The Strange Thread

I have a negative opinion of people who wear natural fibre or tye-dyed clothing.

I've never Facebook and I hate it.

How can you hate it if you’ve never used it?

PS - I am being a jerk for no reason. I used to have it and I got out about 3 years ago. One of the best things I’ve done.

I've never Facebook and I hate it.

I've never had a girl 'fake it'

you don’t know what your missing out on!

I’ve never Facebook and I hate it.

Had never eaten Chinese food until I was 15.

There weren’t any Chinese in Australia when I was 15.

*NQT

Didn’t the Chinese get here in the 15th century?

No but they had by the 1850’s.

So that fact is useful to calculate the Noonan timeline.

Another of my contributions to BB’s little known facts file: Joe Byrne (Ned Kelly’s literate associate*) most likely understood Cantonese through his connections with Chinese people at Beechworth when he was growing up.

*another one is that Joe most likely wrote the Jerilderie letter. This had stream-of-consciousness writing half a century before Joyce (acclaimed as one of the greatest writers of 20th C) and over 100 years before Peter the plagiarist won a Booker prize for swiping the style and story.

By the by - Beechworth Chinese restaurant is marvellous. Try the mango duck if you go there. Maybe leave the deep fried custard alone though…

I love mango duck. Haven’t had a good one since the days of Fairy Stork on Acland st.
I have a negative opinion of people who wear natural fibre or tye-dyed clothing.

Do they get marked down further if they have dreadlocks and hang around ‘craft’ stalls at weekend markets?

You and I are like minded.

Can I be a part of this? I can also be an old grump who hates human beings

It’s not all humans, just the stupid ones. Particularly the ones who are deliberately stupid in groups because it gives them a sense of belonging and defines them from everyone else.

I’d make some joke about Blitz, but I don’t think anyone here is deliberately stupid.

hmmmmmmm…

Do they get marked down further if they have dreadlocks and hang around ‘craft’ stalls at weekend markets?

You and I are like minded.

Can I be a part of this? I can also be an old grump who hates human beings

It’s not all humans, just the stupid ones. Particularly the ones who are deliberately stupid in groups because it gives them a sense of belonging and defines them from everyone else.

I’d make some joke about Blitz, but I don’t think anyone here is deliberately stupid.
I've never had a girl 'fake it'
I used to think this. Then one day a real one happened by accident and...uh...yeah.
1 Like

I think the Noonan Club needs more consideration.

1 Like

What ? But weren’t you weaned on it ? Or did your mother not take you to the Baby Health centre ?

Isn’t that what the movie "Cocoon " was based on?

Thousands of ‘■■■■■ fish’ appear on California beach

1 Like

Wonder if they’re related to the cods.

3 Likes

You’d be flathead by that comparison.

I’ve never laughed at Seinfeld

3 Likes

I dislike avocados

1 Like

I dislike Seinfeld and I’ve never laughed at avocadoes.

2 Likes

I would like to laugh while assaulting the very unfunny Seinfeld with an avocado

3 Likes

Jerry Seinfeld when he heard some blitzers don’t think he’s funny.

3 Likes