The Team against Hawthorn

In: Winderlich, McKernan, O’Brien, Dempsey, Jerrett

Out: Colyer (foot), Chapman (Groin), Fantasia (Groin), Howlett (omitted), Ambrose (omitted)

Emg: Howlett, Laverde, Steinberg

-First time this year, I genuinely like these changes.

-Credit to lysp.

"Drop Howlett! How many vanilla plodders can we have in the side at once?!"

Howlett finally dropped

“I wanted Howlett to be dropped… But… If there was a week he should definitely play it is against the Hawks.”

You cannot farking win with some people.

do you just make stuff up to complain about supposedly others complaining ?

I went back and looked at the posts all before yours in this thread and so far not one had complained about howlett being dropped. The only vague one bringing it up was a guy who admitted howlett was a fav of his so he wouldn’t have been calling for him to be dropped.

I swear people just make up stuff so they can complain about complainers.

I’m going to start a thread so I can complain about people complaining about the complainers!

If you do that I’m making a complaint.
Alex Browne not preferred over the tried and failed Dempsey? Essendon will look around at the end of the year and wonder where all their kids have gone. pfft

I liked your post to quickly. Agree with Browne should have been in over Dempsey, but not the bit about kids at the end of year.

Browne deserved a shot, and Dempsey deserved at least 2 weeks in the 2’s to think about his form this year and prove himself.
Think Browne has a lot to offer and, given it is the last year of his contract (??), think his form has warranted a chance at the 1’s.

Will be on another list next year. These guys need games and Essendon are too loyal to the core group. Browne was one of the 34 remember, and has been treated like ■■■■.

Browne might have had a bit of the ball in VFL but his disposal and composure has been deplorable. It’s a while yet before he will be at AFL pace.

Howlett finally dropped

“I wanted Howlett to be dropped… But… If there was a week he should definitely play it is against the Hawks.”

I went back and looked at the posts all before yours in this thread and so far not one had complained about howlett being dropped. The only vague one bringing it up was a guy who admitted howlett was a fav of his so he wouldn’t have been calling for him to be dropped.

I’m going to start a thread so I can complain about people complaining about the complainers!

the whole team will probably kick 8

in the first qtr

McKernan to kick EIGHT

Alex Browne not preferred over the tried and failed Dempsey? Essendon will look around at the end of the year and wonder where all their kids have gone. pfft

I liked your post to quickly. Agree with Browne should have been in over Dempsey, but not the bit about kids at the end of year.

Browne deserved a shot, and Dempsey deserved at least 2 weeks in the 2’s to think about his form this year and prove himself.
Think Browne has a lot to offer and, given it is the last year of his contract (??), think his form has warranted a chance at the 1’s.

Will be on another list next year. These guys need games and Essendon are too loyal to the core group. Browne was one of the 34 remember, and has been treated like ■■■■.

Probably because his mum was a Carlton cheerleader.

Howlett finally dropped

It was in the preview thread, champ.

Go take a gander.

Didn’t bother posting it in there as everyone had migrated over here.

But either way I don’t think you are in any position to be pointing fingers or getting on your high horse regarding any topic.

one person seems to have said it. which like i said hardly seems to warrant bringing it up, but eh.

Howlett finally dropped

It was in the preview thread, champ.

Go take a gander.

Didn’t bother posting it in there as everyone had migrated over here.

But either way I don’t think you are in any position to be pointing fingers or getting on your high horse regarding any topic.

A step in the right direction. Does Chappy really have a dodgy groin or is it clause 23(4)a of his contract that states he is not to play VFL and only gets left out for injury or rest?

Howlett finally dropped

A ship in the harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

We need a submarine.

HURLEY TO KICK 6

A ship in the harbour is safe, but that’s not what ships are built for.

29 possessions n 2 goals will help you get back in the side.

Yep.

In a game we won by 94 points against a side on the bottom of the VFL ladder who havnt won a game all year.

Am sure that form will stack up well against Hawthorn.

Farken hell, you can only play the ball you are bowled.

People it’s not worth it.

Yep.

In a game we won by 94 points against a side on the bottom of the VFL ladder who havnt won a game all year.

To be fair I think those stats flatter Jerretts last start, he wasn't anything special against Port, but as was mentioned earlier he was unlucky to be dropped in the first place so I'm happy enough to have him there. Kid can play.

So… Do we or don’t we?

BUONGIORNO

Yep.