The Team against the West Coast Booers

In: Watson, Edwards
Out: Belly, Dempsey (both omitted)

EMG: Lav, Jerrett and NO’B

-EFC1Robbo finally gets his wish.

-We’re playing with no ruckman. Hi, Knighta!

-Benfti creamed himself.

-Gleeson stays in. BOY OH BOY WOWEE

-Credit to Lysp.

Cant be serious. We are going in with no full time ruck.
Or is the interesting positional changes karmabomber is talking about Joe D playing ruck?

Please dont play ambrose in the ruck.

Can only be Jake Carlisle in the ruck, with Joe as a chop out. Hirdy probly cleared this move with Jake over dinner.

HardingDEVOham!!

Cant be serious. We are going in with no full time ruck. Or is the interesting positional changes karmabomber is talking about Joe D playing ruck?

Please dont play ambrose in the ruck.

JC

Interested to see the bench. Hope Chapman is on it. i.e become the sub again

Hooker to the ruck! Works 100% of the time.

Ambrose 50 hitouts

Hooker to the ruck! Works 100% of the time.

Surprised we didn’t brink Mckenna in and play him in the ruck

I don’t actually mind Carlisle playing in the ruck, but having Joe as our only tall forward is a recipe for disaster given that most of our inside 50s are long bombs.
Some west coast defender is going to take 30 marks unless we can suddenly develop the ability hit up leading forwards.

Mids better be switched on, we’re going to be killed at centre bounces.

They could kick a record score against us this week

WE WILL WIN

Gee I bet Giles is feeling full of beans at the moment.

Giles must really, really, reallly bad for us to name a team to take on West Coast in Perth with 0 ruckmen

playing no ruckmen always works out so well for us.

Hirdy will be struggling to keep the hounds at bay after this.

Giles was actually more than decent on the weekend, this is terrible slap in the face to him and Smack (yes a know smack has rookie issues)

We are basically conceding the centre clearances to them and giving our selves little to no chance of building a sustained period of momentum during which we kick multiple goals quickly. Pure madness.

There has to be a cunning plan. Surely. Someone must have been thinking outside the square.
Hird, Harvs, Egan, Bassett Neeld. Surely together they must have come up with some way to get this playing group working together again.
FCS. These same players beat Hawthorn 2 months ago.

So anyone loitering around the airport? You’d guess Jerrett will not be an actual emergency because then he faces two weeks out of action in a row. We usually take over two emergencies (unless we have a good idea someone is likely to fall over).

oh and chapman and cooney hold their spots.

I wish i was angry about this but i just feel despair.