The Team - Brown In - WEST COAST v ESSENDON OS , 8:10pm AEST Thurs 20-6-19

We touched this mob up with our speed in 2017 too. At what point do you officially have the wood on a side (touch wood).

**[quote=“Humbert_Humbert, post:60, topic:16269, full:true”]
I’m confused. TV guide says there’s “AFL” on channel 7 tomorrow night but everyone here’s talking Kayo/Foxtel. It’s on free to air right?

EDIT: scratch that. Memo to self, don’t rely on this site: https://www.ontvtonight.com/au/guide/listings/MelbourneNight.html
[/quote]

On 7 mate on Qld Sunshine Coast.

1 Like

Need to set that TV guide site to your OWN City HH. IIRC, it shows Sydee as default.

For them

OUTS - Nic Nat, Lecras, Lycett, Rioli, Cole, McInnes, Waterman

INS - Kennedy, Darling, Petrucelle, Hickey, Cameron, O.Allen, Sheed.

Not knowing a lot about the other Eagles players, aside from Darling and Kennedy, have they improved greatly?

If Begley plays a similar game to last week I suspect that quite a few opinions on here will change. He was very lucky to kick 2 and save his position for another week.

I’m really hopeful that he can move the ball quicker this week and be stronger in the contest. He looked extremely unsure of himself at times and was far to slow to react when clear options presented them selves.

His opponent gave him an absolute bath in the first term last week and was a big part of the reason the Hawks we’re running it out of our forward half so easily. It felt at times (I think it was Hardwick) was everywhere, with Begs no where to be seen.

3 Likes

Could be 6th by the end of the weekend.

Just sayin

5 Likes

Darling and Kennedy are huge ins. Petrucelle they rate pretty highly and is quick as a rabbit and sheed is a gun imo

2 Likes

Yeh Hardwick gave him a massive touch up pretty much the first half, out marked him a few times one on one if I remember correctly, must say though he is a good player, kicked huge bags in the tac cup as forward so he can play a bit.

2 Likes

I’m not sure being a stand and deliver marking target is Begley’s go. When his kicking and finishing is back to its best he’ll do his best work in between the midfield and forward line creating scoring opportunities for others and finishing with ruthless efficiency when time is being put into someone else.

I think he needs to improve his defensive rating and show that he can be a bit more disciplined and accountable when he needs to be.

The late goals with the game still in the balance will be good for his confidence.

At this stage I see him as being a bigger, meaner version of Blake Caracella but he has to re-frank the kicking skills that were on display in his first year.

5 Likes

Kayo 14 day free trial should keep you busy for a few days

Yeah we usually get 7mate down here in the southern highlands which was why I thought it was weird when it wasn’t listed as a channel
Oh well at least Medibank Private covers the $12k for my prosthetic titanium knee

Very happy with the choice of Brown. Not only was he solid early this year, he did so much to hold the forward line together in 2018 after JD went down. Big love for Brown in the bonzo house.
I’ve found a sportsbar in Quy Nhon that is playing the game live, apparently owned and run by a Melbourne guy.
I’m knocking of work and going straight there.

This could get messy.

6 Likes

You know that actually happened? Old mate got served by security after that goal.

1 Like

Lol. In the sun, only one of 35 “experts” tip us. The one that does is dev smith.
All set up for a massive boilover.
Go bombers

12 Likes

Prolly still high on the anaesthetic

3 Likes

Reckon we’re pretty good value for those who like a punt. Jaidyn Stephenson for example.

10 Likes

And then if we lose there will be outrage.

1 Like

810pm!

fmd, that’s almost bed time.

6 Likes

Over on bigfooty they’re saying Margetts isn’t umpiring tonight. That would be a massive bonus if so.

5 Likes