The Team - Brown In - WEST COAST v ESSENDON OS , 8:10pm AEST Thurs 20-6-19

Eagles have brought more mids in.

Last year they couldn’t get the ball into their forward line - is this their way of trying to address it? Getting more players to run with the ball?

Love his timing too, his second goal in a minute to give as a 38 point lead 11 minutes into the last, and very much appreciated by the big fella behind him.

Unfortunately that’s when the chumpires decided the Hawks needed some help.

1 Like

Well yeah. But the selection committee has won my heart.

4 Likes

I’ll be arriving home from work tomorrow at the start of the last qtr.
I want nothing less than a 38pt lead.
This will enable me to relax sufficiently in order to enjoy the final 30mins.
Even then, I’ll be praying for first goal :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I don’t think I can watch. I’m thinking of going to the movies and then checking the result after.

2 Likes

The guy in the second photo better watch out. Looks like that security guard is going to kick him out for standing up.

7 Likes

Actually, it is Fridge who is shouting, running and waving his arms, the security guard may have been thinking of ejecting him for threatening behaviour.

Did you see the security at Blundstone trying to come on the field to break up two players wrestling on the ground?

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-2019-vision-emerges-of-security-guard-stepping-onto-blundstone-arena-about-to-break-up-onfield-tussle/news-story/0497f44b6c3c1e121d6868072a47d4a0?fbclid=IwAR2aJ9a0CsAwbueEfqPdn9rATpGOEEi2go7JJGj2bxZYk1NOGjw6AN455nc

3 Likes

I think he was just making sure Begs didn’t go over and twist his head off.

2 Likes

I did see that. I wonder what would of happened if the umpire wasn’t there.

1 Like

People are starting to get there hopes up…
OH SHIIIIIIT WE’RE FARKED.

30 Likes

Quite a few changes for our team since last time we played them-

OUTS - Dea, Goddard, Smith, Baguely, Stringer, Green, Myers.

INS - Ambrose, Laverde, Shiel, Begley, Clarke, Parish, Zaharakis.

I’d say a stronger team?

12 Likes

Just had total left knee replacement surgery Monday. Can’t put any weight on my leg & will be in hospital at least til the weekend
Flicked thru available channels but alas looks like I’ll be watching the game on my iPhone
I’d really appreciate one of those rare Bombers wins in WA :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

18 Likes

Favourite essendon player of all time

8 Likes

Good luck mate. Hope you heal well. :ok_hand:

Got a Chromecast to plug into the TV?

Or can you beg steal or borrow one? :thinking:

1 Like

And those INS are nearly all in good to excellent form. Begley being the worse of the lot, but is making progress.

obvious mumblings on my part here.

All need to be at their best tomorrow night.

If ever there was a night where Parish plays 4 quarters in middle it’s this one.

Langord more half forward then mid. Can really see him finding some space, taking some marks, and kicking some goals on Optus oval.

Can also see Shiel dominating the midfield this week, has a had a big game coming and I’m thinking it’s gonna be this one.

our backline will school their forward line.

And Please may Mckenna be just as good if not better than last week.

Will be watching Mcgrath with interest too, Another big 4th quarter in the pipeline?

here’s hoping.

1 Like

vlcsnap-156398
Where were the Behavioural Awareness Officers in 1991?

5 Likes

Good luck buddy.

Take what ever time you need to heal up and don’t miss a beat with the rehab and you’ll be back kicking em from outside of 50 in no time!

Chrome cast + IPhone or Android with Data plan + Kayo trial = Dons vs Eagles

I don’t think this one is one you’ll want to miss :wink:

Eagles are nervous bringing all their guns back in.
If they are sore we need to work them over.

I’m confused. TV guide says there’s “AFL” on channel 7 tomorrow night but everyone here’s talking Kayo/Foxtel. It’s on free to air right?

EDIT: scratch that. Memo to self, don’t rely on this site: https://www.ontvtonight.com/au/guide/listings/MelbourneNight.html