The Team - Brown In - WEST COAST v ESSENDON OS , 8:10pm AEST Thurs 20-6-19

Lol. In the sun, only one of 35 “experts” tip us. The one that does is dev smith.
All set up for a massive boilover.
Go bombers

12 Likes

Prolly still high on the anaesthetic

3 Likes

Reckon we’re pretty good value for those who like a punt. Jaidyn Stephenson for example.

10 Likes

And then if we lose there will be outrage.

1 Like

810pm!

fmd, that’s almost bed time.

6 Likes

Over on bigfooty they’re saying Margetts isn’t umpiring tonight. That would be a massive bonus if so.

5 Likes

Looking good in terms of weather for tonight.
Now we just have to find a way to shut the WCE fans up. That might help redress the inevitable lop sided free kick count.

That’s the best late change you could hope for.

Probably better than Yeo not getting up!

3 Likes

WE’RE GOING TO ■■■■■■■ WIN

2 Likes

The game is on free to air tv. 7 or 7mate depending on your state.

1 Like

Huge out for the Eagles

26 Likes

That must of been the guy in the hawks cheer squad they were talking about on the radio. The boys on sen couldn’t believe he got a talking to.

Yep. We moved to that end of the ground for the last qtr and there was hardly any security to speak of down that end. But you should’ve seen then swarm after that goal. Like the proverbial pack of hyenas sensing a kill. More vermin like though…

1 Like

Anyone in WA not have a ticket for the game tonight and want to attend?

Be warned: I’ll be wearing my blue behavioral awareness vest though - the area is a strictly no abuse area. :wink:

DM me.

7 Likes

Pretty sure you get kicked out and banned from the stadium if you don’t barrack for the Eagles.

2 Likes

I’m in trouble then.

3 Likes

Anyone slide into Cathys DM’s?

6 Likes

AFL tips… lol

Hurn and Yeo back sucks.

We still have the power to get this W

This is a game where we need to prove that we are contenders and not pretenders… We need to start winning these important games. We win this we are in the 8 if Port Adelaide loses

1 Like