The Team - Brown In - WEST COAST v ESSENDON OS , 8:10pm AEST Thurs 20-6-19

Fark even better barometer!!

Any wob sightings near the ground yet? Perth blitzers please monitor reports of monster 4WDs, mod abusers and beer shampoo.

Does anyone know from their regular weekly trip to their fave oracle, fortune teller, astrologer or magic monk if we win tonight? I’m struggling with the uncertainty and need to know now, not for gambling purposes, but for anxiety management. Just pm me if you want to keep it quiet.

You can relax.

We get pumped…

Só happy we are playing someone good again.

All our wins have come against fairly bog average sides this season.

Time for Essendon to go from bog average too to decent.

Its a bit like a tennis player looking in at knocking off Nadal, Feder, Djokovic or Murray.

Get serious Essendon.

Yeh well I just asked the ouija board and Paul the Octopus reached through from the other side and said we won by 28 points.

1 Like

I played against West Coast on the Ps4 afl game this week and we won by 52 points. Tippa kicked 4, Fanta kicked 4 and Smack kicked 3. That might be an omen. We got this.

4 Likes

I reckon Shuey goes to Clarke

For when you know you’re gonna get screwed over by the umpires!

2 Likes

Margetts, Meredith and Danglish tonight.

We’re ■■■■■■

1 Like

Rumoured Margetts will miss however

Xmas has come early if so

3 Likes

Last year proved that the umpires don’t impact games as much as we think. We smashed them despite the umpires doing their best to get them over the line.

Where is the game day thread?

Odds of me getting out of children’s musical performance before first bounce 100/1

2 Likes

I’ve had a right ■■■■ of a 48 hours that ended with some positive news. I’m taking it as an omen. We are gonna roll these kents.

3 Likes

Last year proved we we blew them out of the water. Then proved that as bad as WC where playing help from the umps can help stir a comeback.

The umpires impact on games is absolutely massive.

3 Likes

It’s all uphill from here Triple B!

1 Like

Have just returned from snorkeling the outer reef today- magical! Now stumped up at a motel hoping for some Bomber magic to make my day perfect!

5 Likes

Hope you’re right!

Fantastic experience eh? Its a bit creepy when you see the reef sharks cruising around.

2 Likes

Got a bottle of Red Hill Pinot grigio to keep me company. But I kind of miss the half strength beer and my mates in the grog squad.

1 Like