OUT -

fxd/

38 Likes

In:Pressure like a ■■■■

Out: Pannell Fisher

10 Likes

boring

1 Like

With the VFL kicking off about a hour before how many of those 3 will be held over?

None you’d imagine.

all 3 named on field for the VFL game at 11.45

1 Like

Coincidence?
I think not.

1 Like

So if a player gets injured in the warmup what happens? I thought there was always atleast 1 emergency at the game

1 Like

An Emerg will be named when they announce the final team, and yes, you would think he’d have to miss the VFL game, so as to remain available for the seniors.

Maybe the Emerg can have half a game if not needed?

1.10, would just about land at the start of the 3rd in the ressies…

idk,

when was the last time we had a late change?

Not sure but there has been several games this year where players have been injured in the warmup and been replaced at the last minute.
Langford is probably the most flexible so think he might get pulled from the VFL

Didn’t we have the same scenario earlier this year, and we didn’t hold back an emergency?

(Versus Richmond?)

We’re gunna win

7 Likes

the flag

6 Likes

I’ve seen a couple of comments on Essendon boards saying Hurley may have injured his back. Anything to it?!

he was running laps at the main session…the news indicated that he went for scans on monday …he has been named so i think he should be right.

You’d think that Ambrose would have been named an emergency if we were concerned Hurley won’t get up… unless Hooker back.

2 Likes

I’m not big on too many changes but I thinks it’s healthy to have 1 or 2 as it makes us less predictable and adds a bit of desperation.
Then again I suppose we are lucky to have our best 22 ready to go and to build momentum and that all important chemistry ahead of a potential finals berth.

2 Likes

Dea is a CHB FREAKSHOW

1 Like