The Team: Elimination Final 2: Essendon vs Screw North

OK getting amped now. Any blitzes likely to be skulking around frank grey Smith bar on Saturday?

Could be a possibility!

HB: Quinn T. Slattery Atkinson

FB: H. Slattery Richards Michael

Ryder will start forward. Hurley will start back. Steinberg as 3rd tall on black.
Ambrose is stiff to miss but I suspect licha and bj will play that hit up role and we get cover down back.
Shows how much bomber rates Gleason

this!

I like Ambrose, but it’s the right call from the coaches.

We have enough players who can play a similar role to him, and height in our forwardline is not exactly a problem with Ryder/Bellchambers & Joe Daniher.

Watson and Goddard will be resting forward at any one time, and Winders will probably play most of the game there.

That’s plenty of marking power.

The addition of the extra tall defender means we won’t be forcing 3 or our guys in to mis matches, and the possibility to swing Hurley forward if the need arises, is now possible.

It doesn’t come down to who is a better player right now…Ambrose or Steinberg.

It’s about team balance.

The only mistake the coaches made was not playing Stein last week…that was ridiculous !

Great to see Gleeson still in the team.

Hope he puts on a sidestep show for the masses !

We are Jake Carlisle away from being a ridiculously good team.......if they're on.
And by fark we're going to be on!
#screwnorf. #farkcarlton

and Fletcher to replace Steinberg, patience, that's next week!

Bomber eating noodles during team selection. Lmao!

Jerrett ....... (shudders)

Rookie, huh.

Huh

OK getting amped now. Any blitzes likely to be skulking around frank grey Smith bar on Saturday?

Could be a possibility!

Where's this?

mmmmm pho

Bomber eating noodles during team selection. Lmao!

Ha! How cheeky was that!

RIP Melks

Could be a possibility!
Where's this?

MCC

Good selection. Ambrose has not been firing.

Steinberg to negate Black. Hooker to have a fieldday on front runner petrie and Hurley to kick 3 goals from centre half back running off Brown who won't have the experience or guts to follow him.

Ryder to kiss the sash at some point during the game.

Really feel for Ambrose but I think that his omission isn’t necessarily a bad decision as far as team balance goes. If Carlisle was playing instead of T-Bell, I reckon that Ambrose probably would’ve held his spot.

I really like the look of our midfield and with another big body in Myers returning, it will allow us more flexibility to play Goddard and Chappy forward of centre (probably another reason for Ambrose missing out).

Gleeson to be sub again and Heppell to return to the midfield after his stint on a HBF for most of last week to help protect the finger.

COME ON DONS!

sounds like a great idea, get in, get settled and have a beer.......or twenty.

Could be a possibility!
Where's this?
MCC

What about pubs beforehand? Where's the go? Normally I just end up at young and jacksons for a few or the cricketers arms. Any suggestions?

HB: Quinn T. Slattery Atkinson

"breaks into cold sweat"

this is a rather exciting situation. 

Could be a possibility!
Where's this?
MCC
What about pubs beforehand? Where's the go? Normally I just end up at young and jacksons for a few or the cricketers arms. Any suggestions?

Sounds about right unfortunately I can't get a baby sitter until 5 so straight to ground for me