The Team: Essendon vs Fark Carlton

■■■■ worthy to see Gleeson back

I love me some Gleeson

Marty Gleeson you fukn beauty. 

Just Gleesed through the front of my jocks. 

Thinking about Hooker and if he'll play. Stein in if not. Wonder if Murphy will play for them. Didn't look too good last week.

Murphy was in a much worse way than Hooker, out longer and stretchered off. Duty of care says he shouldn't be risked.  

Love the Marty inclusion.

He is calm and classy - will relish finals IMO.

Really wondering what’s happening with Stein out given our need for a 3rd tall against Roos.

Makes me think they might play carlisle hooker and hurley down back to give jakey’s hammy a rest?

Either that or they’re playing funny-buggers and there’ll be a late change.

Matthew Watson has been playing forward in the 2's. Could be the making of him this weekend with an undersized defender on him! #Deanpolostyle

Hmmmm, not sure on stein’s omission

SOMEONE CONSOLE THE POOR GUY!!

*dunno what's with the moisture around his mouth*

Stein = 100% win record.

Best team bar Fletch and Carlisle that we can field this year.   Good thing is with no VFL game, we get to see how bad Bellcho wants it.  And Steinberg and Fantasia get a week off and are there to come in fresh along with Melksham.

Very excited to see this team play.

How many full games has Gleeson played in the ressies?

very very good team on paper

giphy.gif

If Gleeson can replicate he’s form from earlier in the year he will be a massive bonus. Some welcome pace leading into the finals. The coaching staff must really rate him. Great selection.

I think it’s a mistake not giving Stein another game before Finals.

Please tell me who the match ups are the following week on…

Petrie

Black

Brown (200cm)

If you put Stein’s name next to 1 of those 3, then he should definitely be playing on Saturday.

Very happy to have Gleeson back. Add in Heppell to dominate the clearances, Beachcomber to do some clunkin' in the forward line, and that's a great team.

Us by 130.

4i0jXsV.png

Carnts going down

Not terribly harsh on Steinberg, he was terribly ordinary in both games. He might have a future, but it's the business end of the season and taking him into a final would be a HUGE risk. With with Winderlich still spending a lot of time down back even with Hibberd's return we're pretty covered for medium height players down there,

Gleeson is a very exciting inclusion, he showed so much at the start of the season, great to see Bomber continuing to inject youth into the team.

Belly gets a chance to shine, hope he is up to it.

Hepp <3

I think it's a mistake not giving Stein another game before Finals.
Please tell me who the match ups are the following week on......
Petrie
Black
Brown (200cm)
If you put Stein's name next to 1 of those 3, then he should definitely be playing on Saturday.

Agree, I dont understand the logic with Steins exclusion.