The Team: Essendon vs Fark Carlton

With Bellchambers coming in, I feel like we’re going in with 21 players.

He has been really disappointing every time he’s taken the field. Goodluck to him. But I’d be putting him on ice for 2014, and the only reason he’d come in is if Ryder breaks down. I just don’t think he is going to offer anything on the field other than his tap work.

GLEESON. 

How’s Tim Watson picking Carlton.

Hope I'm wrong but expecting Bellcho to do nothing....was average in VFL last week. Think he'll be better in the ruck only. Tap work hasn't change. Question is fitness and mobility around the ground. 

he was named second in the best m9, and has been a couple of times I reckon, he definitely deserves his spot

I only just got the back the future refrerence. I was thinking, is it because he looks like Gleeson, McFly, I just didn't quite twig.

Got it now though.

532088_10151249704519356_518904482_n.jpg

so fkn cute

k1b8fID.gif

Watson coming in practically means they have already accepted they are going to lose.

Jobe and Hepp to tear them apart.

I only just got the back the future refrerence. I was thinking, is it because he looks like Gleeson, McFly, I just didn't quite twig.
Got it now though.

Geez you‘re slow, McFly…

D4CdyQ.gif

There was no matchup for Stein. Could kind of see that one coming.
They have Waite and Casboult and then smalls.

White - fractionally smaller.
I reckon if he was in contention for the final they would've picked him.

D4CdyQ.gif

yeah let's celebrate one of our (mediocre) players seriously injuring the opposition

hopefully someone has made a GIF of Hurley assaulting that taxi driver

D4CdyQ.gif

yeah let's celebrate one of our (mediocre) players seriously injuring the opposition

It would seem you are trying to ruin my fun.
Please stop trying to ruin my fun.

D4CdyQ.gif

tumblr_mq2mbyw3Sx1s5cx9po2_250.gif

D4CdyQ.gif

Fark Carlton.
Fixed.

D4CdyQ.gif

http://youtu.be/hQmZ7OL1kuA

D4CdyQ.gif

Oh come on.
That sook Carrazzo is one of the biggest knobs in that team.
It was a fair tackle and it fired the boys up. It shows the intensity and aggression that we need to bring and if you still can't get fired up to bury every single one of those carnts into the turf wherever possible, then just show that "Whooo Carrazzo" gif.
Fark Carrazzo and fark Carlton.

Wouldn't have been so bad if he didn't like going to his knees so much.

slip-and-fall-on-bananas-300.jpg

k1b8fID.gif

except this week i want to see him run through him knocking him out

D4CdyQ.gif

i think what you meant to say is

FARK CARLTON

p,s love that gif!!