The Team: Franga and his mates V the Swans

Cale Hooker needs to deliver the mother of all ape-like chest beating goal celebrations.

14 Likes

If Hooker is playing fwd he will be as good if not more effective than Smack. Did kick 40 goals last year and top few in league for contested marks.

There is really no need for him back this week and Francis as an intercept player with more pace seems perfect in.

So then it’s just Daniher missing. And whilst Brown is no JD he’s is still a workhorse across half forward and kicking his 2-3 goals.

So yeah our best fwd out I agree with.

But Swans have 7 best 22 players missing

Skirts over jeans, no. Just NO!

I AM SO FARKIN PUMPED FOR THIS GAME WHOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!HOLDMEBACKMOFOS!!!

3 Likes

Calm your farm big fella. Still got 3 hrs to go.

1 Like

ITS TIME

7 Likes

You would anyway.

1 Like

anyone else tipped us to win this?

2 Likes

Listening to the Prodigy atm and I’m that pumped I’m about to put my head through a wall.

12 Likes

RELAX
DON’T DO IT
WHEN YOU WANT TO GO TO IT

3 Likes

BREATH THE PRESSURE, COME PLAY MY GAME, I’LL TEST YA

1 Like

2 Likes

Would like to see BJ run with Kennedy

WHEN TWO TRIBES GO TO WAR

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

C’mon boys, just get the job done. Bring it on!

Turtle race?

2 Likes

I knew it.

I knew it was gonna be time.

4 Likes

So pumped for this game tonight c’mon Bombers let’s smash the “Ibises”
We so owe them and need to keep our season alive
Looks like I’ll be sneaking looks at the game cos Mrs Harvsfan in her wisdom decided tonight would be a good date night & arranged for her gym girlfriends to baby sit so we can go out for dinner & then in to Bowral to see Diesel
She didn’t appreciate my joke “didn’t he work with our mids?”
Anyway looking forward to catching what I can at the pub then back home to open a bottle of red to fully appreciate a solid ten goal mauling of Fkn Shitney
I hate these ■■■■■■ so much & have tolerated the past 20 years of their supporters
So happy to have our prime time Package back - this game has his name written all over it

2 Likes