The Team - GWS v Us - DC out for "The Pidge" (Blame Marvel)

They did exactly the same with Guelfi. Personally i don’t mind it to freshen up the young fringe guys.
Plus even though he was ok, the teams he played in were losing. The guys from last week deserve to keep their spots.
He’ll got another shot this season.

2 Likes

Lav is close for mine to a really strong solid game.

Mini glimpses last week.

10 Likes

whose going to play on josh kelly?

Clarke didn’t play a lot of midfield time and we smashed the Cats star midfield. We don’t really need him there with Stringer pinch hitting more at present.

Makes more sense to bring in another quick/more outside player. And McGrath did stellar job on Hawks Smith so could do similar to one of GWS class hard running mids. Or even Whitfield whose now playing HBF

He did nothing… Would have had 5 or 6 possessions.

1 Like

GREATER WESTERN SYDNEY
In: J.Kelly, J.Patton, M.Buntine
Out: I.■■■■■■■, J.Finlayson, L.Keeffe

LOL censoring poor old IsaacCumming

I wonder if his initials are I M?

14 Likes

Is that because he’s close to getting dropped and he can play solid games in the VFL?

Yeah agree with you, just unfortunate for Dylan, am sure he will get another go at it.

1 Like

You’re a hard marker for a kid on debut.

2 Likes

Pretty happy with the team. Somebody had to make way for MCG. Dyl will get another shot at some stage.

5 Likes

Yep my thoughts exactly.

Wanted no changes but also wanted McG back.

1 Like

Damn, I really wanted to see Myers in for the implosion on here.

10 Likes

Agree!
He did some good things around the ground to put pressure on the opposition.
Unfortunately they don’t show up in stats!!

1 Like

Can’t be unhappy with that. Clarke gets a taste, knows the level required & stays hungry for another shot which will come.

Here, no Myers! Hey Robbo any Myers? No Myers!

14 Likes

Essendon replaces young player with even better young player. Blitz still gets upset

Personally I’d love to see at least three of McGrath, Parish, Langford, Guelfi, Mutch and Clarke get a run through the senior midfield every game for the rest of the year, which we seem to be getting right now

19 Likes

Hole in one.

Or ball in de sac.

That sounds like a plan, but we know Myers will probably get a guernsey if Langford needs a rest.

Surprised Mutch not even an emergency, he would have loved to go up against GWS and saying g’day to his Academy mates, although Harry Perryman is the only one from his year playing with IsaacCumming dropped and Setterfield injured.

EDIT: Checked the VFL and not named there, is there something that Justin C isn’t telling us, not Mutch?

Does Dea have clear match up?

I thought he might have made way for MCG. With Clarke to get another crack at it.

1 Like

I think so as GWS arent playing that many smalls

I expect Dea (186cm) & Ridley (192cm) to play on either of Reid (188cm) or Himmelberg (194cm)

Hooker to Patton. Ambrose to Cameron.

2 Likes