Interchange from
L.Dalgleish, B.Howlett, C.Dempsey, Z.Merrett, J.Daniher, J.Ashby, S.Mckernan

Fletch and Myers out from last week

the Gleish

DAGS

Quoted Post

DAGS!

Fixed.

Sure, I like dags. I like caravans more.

You would expect JD, Zerrett and Howlety from that bench, the next could be any of them

Gwilt for Fletch, Demps sub? Concerned about TBell rucking out the game virtually solo with Daniher covering the forward 50, McEvoy is pretty ■■■■■■ mobile

I reckon McKernan and Dempsey will come in personally.

Can’t see Smack getting a run unless Belly is an out

Hope Hurley and Carlisle line up as selected - gives some mobility up forward.

Huge game for Stanton given that Dempsey, Ashby and Dalgleish are candidates for his position.

I’m hoping for demps

Quoted Post

M.Hibberd, C.Hooker, M.Gleeson B.Stanton, J.Carlisle, J.Gwilt J.Melksham, J.Watson, M.Baguley T.Colyer, M.Hurley, D.Heppell P.Chapman, P.Ambrose, A.Cooney T.Bellchambers, B.Goddard, D.Zaharakis

Interchange from
L.Dalgleish, B.Howlett, C.Dempsey, Z.Merrett, J.Daniher, J.Ashby, S.Mckernan

Fletch and Myers out from last week

Have Zerret as sub

Really hoping Joe is just named there, and won’t be a late out

Just in case anyone was unsure after last week whether the team naming is a trolling exercise… well, at least I hope it is and Howlett, Zerrett and Joe D aren’t late omissions!

Silly Hird let slip that Joe and Carlisle were our key forwards in the video, though.

Quoted Post

I'm hoping for demps

Would not have guessed

That is one intentionally ambiguous lineup.

You’d think Zerrett, Howlett and Joe would be certain starters, roll of the dice for the other spot.

I’d suspect McKernan is currently an ‘emergency’

Quoted Post

Hope Hurley and Carlisle line up as selected - gives some mobility up forward.

Huge game for Stanton given that Dempsey, Ashby and Dalgleish are candidates for his position.

Why are defenders competing for Stanton s position?

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Why are defenders competing for Stanton s position?
When Bags tells you to nick off, you nick off and let him have the wing.

LID ON

The real question is whether Clarkson would be more worried about Carlisle up forward or Hurley…?

I think we might see both of them play down back with Fletcher out, with Gwilt forward alongside Ambrose and Daniher.

Last year Carlisle struggled up forward, was sent back for a couple of games to find form and then went forward with some success late in the season. Might not be a bad idea to give him a game in the backline with a view to getting his season on track by finding some form and touch.