The Team: Round 5 VS FREO

i just hope they dont drop wanga for smith in the 22. which looks likely at this stage, but it’ll be annoying fir mine.

1 Like

Need to start banning people who make up crap about injuries.

Just ■■■■■■■ smartarse ■■■■■■■■■ who need their arses kicked.

13 Likes

BigboiBALDWIN come on dooooown.

About time we see Hobbs with a debut, few weeks late though considering the injuries to the team

1 Like

Not on topic, but why can’t I find any training reports since the new site update. I’m a bit of a dummy I think.

If Caldwell or Wright are out they might as well pack the ■■■■■■■ joint up. Absolute disgrace the “fitness” of this list.

Do the rumours about these two have any substance?

Surely it’s simply Ham (Cox) Snelling (Smith) and Cutler sub.

If either of Wright or Caldwell are out or Ham is selected, I will ■■■■ in my own letterbox.

Round five and this is what it’s become…

Caldwell and Wright being out is garbage mate. Someone said they reckoned Caldwell was out cos he was named on the bench and then people took the p15s.

But now I almost want them to be just so you ■■■■ in your own letterbox.

8 Likes

Holy ■■■■.

Imagine getting this worked up about something that was literally pulled out of some random strangers butt.

3 Likes

This is Blitz at its best. Some muppet makes a joke about a player, another takes it up and runs with it, nek minit…

some poor bugger is threatening to ■■■■ in their own letterbox. Ahhh Blitz, this is why I love you.

7 Likes

Yeah quite ridiculous.

Do it right…■■■■ in a Carlton follower’s letterbox, not your own.

7 Likes

you tell em old man

… and then deposited into a letterbox right?

4 Likes

Assume it’ll be:

In: cutler Cox smith
Out: Snelling tex ham (sub)

Why we would go with ham in our sub when clearly devon was a much better choice last time.

As long as we ensure they both come with plenty of mayo for around goal

Wanga has averaged 2.5 disposals in 2 games of footy. I have no issue with him going back the the VFL to find the pill. I like the way he tackles but it’s nowhere near enough.

10 Likes

More crazy grassy knoll, FC letterbox rumours please. Blitz at its best here.

2 Likes

I can see us trading Francis for peanuts at the end of the year and him becoming one of the better intercept defenders in the competition at another club……not sure any other club would be playing him forward

3 Likes

Talking of such Doctors in discover 2kg dumbbell stuck in man’s bum | photos | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site

3 Likes

because we always look great playing against ourselves

2 Likes

i hear you. i really do. That 4 possession game of Devon’s is burnt into my brain