The Team: TBC is in but is TBC - SYDNEY SWANS v ESSENDON SCG , 7:50pm AEST Friday, May 10, 2019

Watch him kick 6 goals and become a Blitz favourite.

So who comes in if Tommy Bell is a late withdrawal?

Very suspicious about his fitness

So he’s going to do a Gary Foulds???

2 Likes

i’m one of them re bags, but i’m not displeased.

it’s become clear that when raz isn’t playing we need to find other options to help out tippa with the attacking parts of the forwardline.
so now that he is back, in theory, good to try and find another player who can be creative when raz isn’t playing.

i’d have thought mynott would be a better fit for a smaller ground, and his form has been equal if not better, but hey.

They said on Monday he was ok. I’m sure he’ll be fine.

Hartley and release Hurley forward where is brain fades and glacial decision making aren’t as damaging to the team as when he is in the backline.

3 Likes

4 or more changes = loss.

3 Likes

I’ve added this to the OP

If that slacker had kicked 8.1 instead of 7.2 we would have won that game.

3 Likes

I was going to write before imagine they name myers at ff as a joke. Except they actually did :confused:

5 Likes

A bit disappointed that Ridley was dropped. Has been coming along alright without doing any special. If he’s been dropped to keep Francis, then Francis better pull his finger out because he was putrid last week. If one of them was to be dropped on form it would be Frang.

1 Like

Ridley out.

WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON

1 Like

Hurley has been mostly very good this year apart from a few brain fades. He will never return to the forward line

9 Likes

A fair bit of unhappiness regarding the changes.

Good signs. We generally win when this is the case. Keep moaning please.

10 Likes

Also is this the closest Hartley has come to the 22 this season?

1 Like

Hurley forward :joy:
Are you the bloke who named Saad in a forward pocket as well?

2 Likes

I went ape when Ridley was out earlier in they year. But this time I’m ok, he was looking knackered. Give him some weeks in the VFL to freshen up, hopefully he plays another chunk of games later in the season. Then best 22 all next year.

3 Likes

Blitz moaning is a given
Should be some happiness at both ins and outs that people have been calling for.

1 Like

Good to see Ham get another crack. Thought he was really good in his first game.

29 Likes

Expect he’ll be next available when February’s JLT is on.

1 Like