The Team: TBC is in but is TBC - SYDNEY SWANS v ESSENDON SCG , 7:50pm AEST Friday, May 10, 2019

I went ape when Ridley was out earlier in they year. But this time I’m ok, he was looking knackered. Give him some weeks in the VFL to freshen up, hopefully he plays another chunk of games later in the season. Then best 22 all next year.

3 Likes

Blitz moaning is a given
Should be some happiness at both ins and outs that people have been calling for.

1 Like

Good to see Ham get another crack. Thought he was really good in his first game.

29 Likes

Expect he’ll be next available when February’s JLT is on.

1 Like

Urghh Myers…

Raz for Bags is a no brainier, happy with Ham being in, and Clarke…well who else? Defender and Hooker fwd was only other option.

1 Like

Never said he would be any good there, just that he doesn’t hurt us as much when he stuffs up as he always does.

1 Like

Apart from Myers I’m really happy with those ins.

Ridley out makes sense if Francis goes back and hooker goes forward.

I will be amazed if Langford plays another 3 games for us this season.

Can’t believe I’m actually pretty happy with the changes for this week. Normally I’m on here raging when the team is announced.IM SO CONFUSED!

6 Likes

Also interesting to note that Baguley has travelled.

1 Like

Myers for Langford was an obvious call, but I’m really worried that the little amount of confidence he had left will be totally smashed.

5 Likes

EFA

These changes are sensible. Ridley a little stiff which means Francis may take his spot.

Yep. And it’s deserved IMO. Played well last week I thought.

4 Likes

How many emergencies travelled? I’m assuming at least 2.

Just four specific injuries and a five day break and, boom, straight back into the team.

4 Likes

I’m probably on my own, but I’m pretty happy with Myers coming back in this week. I’m convinced the midfield as a whole plays better when he is there. I just hope Parish’s centre bounce attendance isn’t affected by Myers being back. I’d prefer someone like Zerrett spend more time outside and Parish more time inside.

13 Likes

Emergency to cover Raz if need be.

I reckon Smith more likely

2 Likes

Woosh mentioned a few blitz specials in the team video. Even managed to get in a ‘big body’ myersy.

and Grunt. Is there a stat for that? I want to know exactly how much grunt he adds

2 Likes