The team to face the Suns at night - 2020 round 11

Thread is LID OFF!

1 Like

And @scotty21 to start up the matchday thread…

Meh cbf tonight lol

i used to drive the lid off thread

this joint destroys everyone. you’ll turn soon

2 Likes

Then the thousands of blitz meltdowns at every free against and behind kicked. :rofl:

Yep, about the only player I had confidence in when lining up for goal.
That said - no, he was never, and will never be - a ‘2 or 3 goal per game’ player. That’s around 60 goals per season.

2 Likes

Look @scotty21 the four day turn around is tough on us all…

I have hardly had time to go through the 7 stages of grief since gws.

Lift.

1 Like

I have been the same for the last 15 years. Keep up the positivity and don’t give up hope.

2 Likes

I thought you were going to title it “Don’t let the Suns go down on me - 2020 round 11”.

1 Like

Fire up blitz.

Bombers to win.

By 1pt.

And by fire up I mean for venting in game day thread

We got to round 6 having only lost 1 game by a point and we didn’t lose a pre season season match. Seems pretty good to me

1 Like

I am actually happy on two fronts.

One we will win tonight and two I can go back to enjoying a big big sound when we arent on the end of it.

1 Like

Instead of leaving Hurley out I reckon he would have been better managed by playing at full forward tonight.

Would expect it will be pretty quiet and lonely deep in Essendon’s forward line. Hurley would have got plenty of rest!

His panic kicks might even scrap in for a point

1 Like

your gonna get along well with @carrotsalad

If Carrot thinks Belcho and Zaka need to pack their bags then you know something is wrong.

Bellcho and Zaha definitely need to pack their bags come season end. That’s not being negative, they are just finished

3 Likes

Belly will scoot off. Zaka will probably stay for the last year of his contract but i can’t see him playing much/at all.

1 Like

Matty Knights edges past him

Is their potential to pay him out or trade him away for basically nothing just to clear him off the books? He’s been a good servant Zaka but literally has nothing left to give