The team to not lose to 18th place Suns - round 19, 2019

■■■■ feels like forever we’ve been waiting for this game. Just farking win ■■■■■.

I think our backline has helped us be a reasonable side and is a massive reason as to why we are prob heading to finals. I wouldn’t be messing with it, especially with no Hurley.

Woosh talks about sustainable high level success and that’s gonna happen with a tight stable back 6/7. I don’t think we win finals with Hartley/Francis playing significant backline roles.

Agree, his like a consistent JD, always gives you 100% and brings others into the game in the forward line. I think other teams are thinking…thank Fark they haven’t put hooker forward for the whole game. If Woosha is going to try it now would be the time

I’d love to see a stat of score differential with Hooker fwd vs back over the last 6 weeks, whenever he has gone forward the game has completely changed

3 Likes

Double-edged sword with Hooker - great mark, good kick… but slow sideways movement / little fwd pressure. He’s also better when the opposition backs have tired a little. In 2017, when he kicked 40+, most of those were in the second half.

I’d keep switching him mid-game as needed.

8 Likes

Will bb go into serious meltdown if, heaven forbid, we lose today? Not the first time we choked and lost to a bottom placed side. Fingers crossed Essendon shows up. Injury plagued or not, and not ESSINGTON later today.

1 Like

Won’t be a surprise for me. bout 3-4 wins is our limit before we need to release the valve with a loss, been that way for years. You just know we’ll come out slowly and lethargic looking, and halfway through the second when we still haven’t woken up the dread will start hitting others too.

I went to the GC game last year. We played crap and were lucky to win. Also results have largely gone in our favour this weekend which means we are bound to stuff it up. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if we lost today.

@spagson, pls.

2 Likes

HTFU, everyone.

11 Likes

Man you lot must be ■■■■■■■ boring at parties. Get excited FFS.

8 Likes

4 wins? We haven’t done that since 2014!

The wheel has turned. Believe.

2 Likes

Hope so. But have also heard the same thing in 2012, 2013 and in some stages of 2014 and 2017.

I’m eating free lasarrrrgne and we never lose when I get free food.

3 Likes

I’m fine with the wheel turning, still a bit concerned about the worm though

images

EVERYTHING IS TURNING

as apposed to you at parties, which by the standard to judge this seems to be ones perception of a posters style, which would make you want ??
the drugged ■■■■■■ hippie tripping on acid in the corner at parties.

You won’t get that on Champion Data… that’s why I Blitz

3 Likes