The Team to play Port Adelaide Sunday 29 May 2022

found bens burner account

1 Like

I want us to lose by 100. At least.

I want us to lose by 100. Have Zerk keep his man to 2 goals still, and then listen to all the freaks thinking that our loss was because we played Zerk.

8 Likes

Harsh on ben

LEEEEROOOOY

thor-is-it-though-is-it-though

Dixon, Gray, Rozee, Marshall & Georgiades in their forward line…

OH BABY!!!

1 Like

Why do we suck so bad?

That would suck

When was our last Sunday twilight significant win?

They will never tear us apart.

Oh wait…

They will.

Jetta = 0 touches

1 Like

LEROY

6 Likes

32 replies to the named teamed 4 odd hours after it’s announced.

says it all really, pretty muc no one cares anymore. but hey x got his 2 more years.

11 Likes

FF: Jetta Neagle Davey
CHF: Reimers Gumbleton Monfries

11 Likes

lose by 150 please and sack some sacrificial bloke who we didn’t know existed

1 Like

Can’t see Port playing Dixon, Marshall, Finlayson and Georgiades all in the one forward line in the wet.

Way too tall.

2 Likes

I am bemused by this masochistic streak so often exhibited by Blitzers. I want our team to win every game. They won’t I know but huge losses achieve nothing. There’ll be the same people in charge, no matter what the outcome. Yes, we need changes in all of the following: coaching, recruitment, fitness/medical and playing group but a big lose will not expedite this change. I’m afraid that change will occur only slowly.
Part of the problem is the ‘cattle’ and a loss by 100 points - or whatever - will not lead to a swift change there. Careful recruitment and trading is needed and that will take a while.

8 Likes

I agree.

I don’t want us to lose. I’d love a win.

That being said, I can’t bring myself to watch the game. I may watch Pies vs Blues instead. Whilst drowning my sorrows about our dismal season in a KFC bucket.

3 Likes

Tenor

16 Likes