The team to Wet the Toast - 2020 round 15

Can someone kind please hit me up in PM with a link for tonight? Missed last week due to power outage, and 8:10 is a good time for me to actually watch with the kids in bed. Pumped

Mollison is actually horrendous and borderline corrupt.

He’s the guy who paid this free as a “dangerous tackle” in front of collingwoods goal.

99413b7

Don’t expect much.

7 Likes

Yes, it is a pity he isn’t in love with Aussie Rules.

Maybe a chance that he will get some desire back if the boys win a couple and he decides he wants to be a part of it?

1 Like

I miss in form half back McKenna. Didn’t like forward McKenna at all.

1 Like

HEAT BEAT BUCKS OKC BEAT HOUSTON CAN OYU FEEL IT

1 Like

Stringer to have a monster game

Dons by 20

A Facebook page called Type Media. Covers all AFL news by mocking it.

I tried linking it in the original post but it just posted the video instead.

Search for Type Media and it’ll show up straight away

1 Like

Wait the game is today.

Random games and stay at home is really throwing out my sense of time!

2 Likes

Teams that control the ball well by foot have absolutely torched us this season. We managed to figure out how to play vs a high possession style last week - vs a very diminished opponent.

We’ll know early one whether we are going to allow the Eagles easy uncontested possessions. If we do, we won’t get a second crack at it like we did vs the Hawks.

2 Likes

Where’s the stubby shower highlight after the game? It was this one wasn’t it @westozziebomber ?

So you’re saying we have manned up Wile E Coyote ?

1 Like

Bit of a risk for Stewart also, tbh. He’s played 6 straight games off short breaks and coming off a couple of years of OP.

1 Like

“Get the FKN THING IN!!!”

it’s weird feels like i’m watching 3 essendon games in two weeks, and i think i am

Genuinely think we can win and that scares me

2 Likes

If we bring the intensity that we did in the 2nd half it will get ugly.

2 Likes

that’s the one

get a big dog up ya west coast

20 Likes

I don’t know what the fark I’m trying to say there. don’t post, work and parent at the same time children.

4 Likes

The West Coast kid behind you :joy:

9 Likes

Double Parked.

1 Like